Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first gadget jam...( down tempo ambient chillwave ? )

edited October 2018 in Creations

I've had gadget about 24 hours and this is my first saved track.... Deff gonna be spending a lot of time inside this environment.... I feel like this is going to give me what I needed to finish tracks... And layer my fav non gadget synths after/during I lay out my gadget bones.. I'm sure I'll make several jams with just gadget tho cuz it's got just about everything..
If I could load spacecraft, synth one, samplr, tardigrain and patterning 2 in here... I'd be set for a long time πŸ˜‚ but we probably won't see that day.

Comments

• @reasOne said:
    I've had gadget about 24 hours and this is my first saved track.... Deff gonna be spending a lot of time inside this environment.... I feel like this is going to give me what I needed to finish tracks... And layer my fav non gadget synths after/during I lay out my gadget bones.. I'm sure I'll make several jams with just gadget tho cuz it's got just about everything..
    If I could load spacecraft, synth one, samplr, tardigrain and patterning 2 in here... I'd be set for a long time πŸ˜‚ but we probably won't see that day.

Fantastic!!! Sounds lovely! You know, it is possible to get sounds and loops from your other apps into Gadget via Abu Dhabi, Bilbao, Vancouver and Zurich. It’s very import friendly. But you’ve already done such a great job with just a few of the inbuilt gadgets! I feel inspired already to start an ambient piece like this in Gadget. Well done!

• nice beat. like it.

• Mmmmmm smooth and soooo pleasing. Great wake up tune. Nice work πŸ‘ŠπŸΌβ„’οΈ

• edited October 2018

@Spidericemidas said:

Fantastic!!! Sounds lovely! You know, it is possible to get sounds and loops from your other apps into Gadget via Abu Dhabi, Bilbao, Vancouver and Zurich. It’s very import friendly. But you’ve already done such a great job with just a few of the inbuilt gadgets! I feel inspired already to start an ambient piece like this in Gadget. Well done!

Man! Thank you so much for the listen and insights ! I haven't really got to try to use my own sounds yet but I'm really thinking about Vancouver, it seems to be the closest to what I am looking for... And yes I try to keep things very minimal and use just a few instruments or on this case, ....gadgets.... hehe,...helsinki sounds so good I didn't wanna squash it out

• @echoopera said:
    Mmmmmm smooth and soooo pleasing. Great wake up tune. Nice work πŸ‘ŠπŸΌβ„’οΈ

Thank you my dude! It was actually inspired from one of your jams that you posted in the kew thread.... when the shadows emerge .
    That joint had me ready to create

• @99476598326 said:
    nice beat. like it.

Appreciate that man! I still like it even after sleeping and waking up to jam it... Haha and we all know how our own beats can sound, the next day πŸ˜‚

• Current situation..... Just a little from each

• Cool vibe!!!

• @reasOne said:

@99476598326 said:
    nice beat. like it.

Appreciate that man! I still like it even after sleeping and waking up to jam it... Haha and we all know how our own beats can sound, the next day πŸ˜‚

its simple and the sounds are well tuned. good work.

• edited October 2018

Nice tune @reasOne !
    Helsinki is one of my favorite synths in gadget, great for ambient stuff. 😊

Welcome in Gadget City! 😎

• @chandroji said:
    Nice tune @reasOne !
    Helsinki is one of my favorite synths in gadget. 😊

Welcome in Gadget City! 😎

Thank you πŸ™Œ
    I'm happy to finally be in the gadget Land....helsinki is what first attracted me, and it deff lived up to the hype!
    I might get Vancouver today just to bring in some of my other synth sounds

• Nice vibes πŸ˜ƒ