Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum session or X drummer

I am looking for a drum app to make cover drums for rock song; been using rock drum machine, GarageBand and sometime gadget, not really getting the hang of it. Which would be better for realistic sounds and variety of samples x drummer or drum session
(Also x drummer is 50 % off)

Comments

• X drummer is one of the worst apps I've ever bought.

• @mrufino1 said:
    X drummer is one of the worst apps I've ever bought.

But wy? It looks so nice on demos...
    :)

• @MAtrixplan said:

@mrufino1 said:
    X drummer is one of the worst apps I've ever bought.

But wy? It looks so nice on demos...
    :)

Bad history around here, botched or premature releases, price up and down like the Assyrian Empire
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/18518/x-drummer-app-for-ipad/p2

• Even forgetting the company's track record, the sounds are terrible, lots of machine gunning on fills, things like that, plus, not really many patterns included- as usual they stretch the truth about included patterns.

You're better off using the drummer in garageband and exporting.

Ultimately, you're better off hiring a real drummer.

• I’ll also recommend to stay away from X Drummer (more like EX-APP ON MY IPAD am I right?! :D ). It’s funny, I just saw Positive Grid just released some new “Learn to Play Guitar” app and I wondered if it was developed by the same team behind X Drummer. What an over-hyped app that was!

• I like Drum Session. A lot of decent patterns, really good fills. The piano roll is a little difficult to see, otherwise easy to use. Recent update added Files App support.

• @lsd87 said:
    I like Drum Session. A lot of decent patterns, really good fills. The piano roll is a little difficult to see, otherwise easy to use. Recent update added Files App support.

Same here... Drum Session and Luis Martinez's apps are my pattern builders. And goto apps for acoustic drums

• Guys has anyone been able to export the database zip file in X Drummer settings and actually open it? I tried and it keeps asking for a password. I’ve been really enjoying the exported midi files into Xequence 2! But wondered if exporting the database was easier.