Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I bought a new guitar!

2019 Gibson Les Paul Traditional

Comments

• I’ve wanted one like this since i was 14. The wait is over.

I was thinking about leaving the pick guard off, but I’ve decided to put it on, probably later today. I couldn’t be happier with it.

• Congrats, looks great! What's the difference between the Traditional and Standard? I recall some outrage at some feature on the new Standard.

• Beautiful!
    Enjoy!!

• @oat_phipps said:
    Congrats, looks great! What's the difference between the Traditional and Standard? I recall some outrage at some feature on the new Standard.

Thanks!

The Traditionals are just that. No weight relief, Burstbucker pickups, no innovation (which is just what I was looking for).

The standards can have new wiring and pickup configurations, latest in weight relief, interesting colors and finishes. Not sure, specifically, what pissed people off about this year’s model.

• edited October 2018

@flo26

Thanks, Flo!

• Sweet!
    I never own a Les Paul because I’m a Strat guy.
    But if I would go for a Gibson, this model will be also my choice!👍

Have a lot of fun fingering your new Guitar! 🎶😊

• edited October 2018

Nice one @supanorton

I’m expecting delivery of this lady here. I’ll likely replace the scratch plate and the bridge at some point but otherwise very much looking forward to playing it. I’m the cheap axe guy :)

if I was given a Gibson for my birthday I’d most likely flog it on eBay and buy three cheap ones :# ....and an amp!

• Very nice, I too am a Fender guy and I don’t really know why but I would definitely buy a Gibson like yours, Enjoy it and congrats.

• these models cost a fortune if from the 50s, but I'm shure you'll just squeeze equally nice tones from yours B)

• Thanks! Interesting article. Hope they get their shit together. They do make beautiful guitars.

• @chandroji said:
    Sweet!
    I never own a Les Paul because I’m a Strat guy.
    But if I would go for a Gibson, this model will be also my choice!👍

Have a lot of fun fingering your new Guitar! 🎶😊

I played my Fender Strat for 32 years, along with a couple of Teles. Got my first Les Paul in 2012, and it added new and interesting dimensions and tones to my playing that I’m happy to have. This one was my dream guitar when I was a kid.

Thank you for the well wishes.

• @supadom said:
    Nice one @supanorton

I’m expecting delivery of this lady here. I’ll likely replace the scratch plate and the bridge at some point but otherwise very much looking forward to playing it. I’m the cheap axe guy :)

if I was given a Gibson for my birthday I’d most likely flog it on eBay and buy three cheap ones :# ....and an amp!

Nice looking guitar, and gotta love the P90 pickups. Enjoy!

I like Gibsons. What can I say?

• @Lowetone said:
    Very nice, I too am a Fender guy and I don’t really know why but I would definitely buy a Gibson like yours, Enjoy it and congrats.

Thanks so much. This guitar’s a real player. Couldn’t be happier.

• @supanorton said:
    2019 Gibson Les Paul Traditional

That is f-ing beautiful! Congrats!!

• Gorgeous! Got an SG that I love - always thought I was a Strat guy until I upgraded and now I'm a Gibson convert!

• edited October 2018

@Daveypoo said:
    Gorgeous! Got an SG that I love - always thought I was a Strat guy until I upgraded and now I'm a Gibson convert!

I don’t know why but the SG was on my wishlist all of my guitar life since the 70‘s because I love the shape and Zappa... 😎
    It’s a beautiful guitar but quite heavy I think.

I just own a Strat when I need an electric guitar for some reason. I prefer to play acoustic. 😊

• Congrats! Hope you enjoy it!

I also huge fan of Gibson (and Fender) and here is my toys :smile:

• @chandroji said:

@Daveypoo said:
    Gorgeous! Got an SG that I love - always thought I was a Strat guy until I upgraded and now I'm a Gibson convert!

I don’t know why but the SG was on my wishlist all of my guitar life since the 70‘s because I love the shape and Zappa... 😎
    It’s a beautiful guitar but quite heavy I think.

I just own a Strat when I need an electric guitar for some reason. I prefer to play acoustic. 😊

I always liked the idea of an SG. Angus Young makes it look good. I’ll stick with my Hohner G3T left-handed headless though. I don’t see the point in having more than one unused guitar in the house staring at me from the corner.

• @anickt said:
    That is f-ing beautiful! Congrats!!

Yes it is. Thank you.

• @Daveypoo said:

Thanks! Still love my Strat, but it’s nice to have options.

• @supanorton said:

@supadom said:
    Nice one @supanorton

Nice looking guitar, and gotta love the P90 pickups. Enjoy!

I like Gibsons. What can I say?

Yup, that's cool. They are totally wasted on me :#

• Nice. Happy new guitar day.

LPs were all my first electrics. Will always have some dual HB guitars i think.

• @Kranick said:
    Congrats! Hope you enjoy it!

I also huge fan of Gibson (and Fender) and here is my toys :smile:

Thanks, sweet axes and rig.

• @Telefunky said:
    these models cost a fortune if from the 50s, but I'm shure you'll just squeeze equally nice tones from yours B)

Thanks, it plays and sounds fantastic.

• Very cool. Enjoy. Have had a couple lp studios, one which was my main band guitar for years. More forgiving than fenders, made me sound more consistent. Awesome neck, super comfortable. Love them. Have been on a fender kick for years though and since i play much less guitar now i just keep one around, my strat. I’m sure i’ll have another gibson at some point.

• @vpich said:
    Very cool. Enjoy. Have had a couple lp studios, one which was my main band guitar for years. More forgiving than fenders, made me sound more consistent. Awesome neck, super comfortable. Love them. Have been on a fender kick for years though and since i play much less guitar now i just keep one around, my strat. I’m sure i’ll have another gibson at some point.

Thank you.

I agree. Forgiving is a good word for Gibsons.

• What a pretty little baby, lucky man! Empty pockets, I'll stick with my beloved Tele until better days!
    Enjoy!

• @Multicellular said:
    Nice. Happy new guitar day.

LPs were all my first electrics. Will always have some dual HB guitars i think.

Thanks. If milkshakes could make sounds, they would sound like Gibsons.

• @JanKun said:
    What a pretty little baby, lucky man! Empty pockets, I'll stick with my beloved Tele until better days!
    Enjoy!

Thank you! Nothing wrong with a Tele.