Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free m-audio sp5 studio monitors, just pay shipping

edited October 2018 in Market Place

I just got new studio monitors and therefore have no room for the old ones. I have a pair of m-audio sp5 monitors, their precursor to the current bx5. Anyone who wants them, just pay the shipping (from the nyc area in USA). They are in good shape, the only thing "wrong" is that I put hooks in the top of each because at one time they were hanging from the ceiling rather than being on stands, didn't affect anything and I can certainty remove them if you wish. They are decent monitors, not super accurate but you can definitely do good mixes on them. Self powered, so no need for an amp.

Anyway, they served me well after being given to me by a friend 15 years ago, so I'd like to pay them forward again. Just send me a message here. If youre local, we can meet up, I'm in NJ and travel around the state for work, and am in the city a few times a week to do sound.

If you don't need them but know someone who is either just starting out or in a tough financial spot and in need, that's cool too, no strings attached. And if you just want them, no auria attached there either, I just don't have any room.

Comments

• @mrufino1 said:
    I just got new studio monitors and therefore have no room for the old ones. I have a pair of m-audio sp5 monitors, their precursor to the current bx5. Anyone who wants them, just pay the shipping (from the nyc area in USA). They are in good shape, the only thing "wrong" is that I put hooks in the top of each because at one time they were hanging from the ceiling rather than being on stands, didn't affect anything and I can certainty remove them if you wish. They are decent monitors, not super accurate but you can definitely do good mixes on them. Self powered, so no need for an amp.

Anyway, they served me well after being given to me by a friend 15 years ago, so I'd like to pay them forward again. Just send me a message here. If youre local, we can meet up, I'm in NJ and travel around the state for work, and am in the city a few times a week to do sound.

If you don't need them but know someone who is either just starting out or in a tough financial spot and in need, that's cool too, no strings attached. And if you just want them, no auria attached there either, I just don't have any room.

Um. Where in NYC ? I'm literally walking around in Manhattan right now.

• @mrufino1 Very kind gesture. Constantly amazed at the niceness displayed on this board.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@mrufino1 said:

W83rd and Amsterdam, I'll be working there tomorrow morning. Not there today (I'm in NJ)

• Oh I don’t a> @mrufino1 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@mrufino1 said:

W83rd and Amsterdam, I'll be working there tomorrow morning. Not there today (I'm in NJ)

Oh I don’t want the monitors coz it would be a pain to fly them to India. Would just be interesting to meet another Audiobus member :)

• Good speaker. Still have a pair myself.

• I personally couldn’t use them but I love what you’re doing. A win for everyone involved.

• I have several inquiries, so for now they are on hold, but I'll post again if anything changes.