Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[EDIT: Sale is over.] OG: 15% off everything on E-bay US+CA today (Sept 27)

edited September 2018 in Market Place

EDIT: Sale is over.

More details at https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0927/69157.html

TL;DR: US and Canada only. Minimum $25 purchase. Max discount $100. By 6:00 PM Pacific Time.

Coupon code: PICKSOON

Sorry/you're welcome.

Comments

• ahhh, why you do this to me?? !! will report back if i cave in.

• edited September 2018

yeah, thats tempting. I mean, $149 just for a touchscreen MIDI controller...

nevermind everything else I could do with it as a secondary iOS device. hmmm

• OK. iConnectAudio4+ is mine.

Crap, now I have no excuses for not releasing my solo project.

• @Hmtx said:
    yeah, thats tempting. I mean, $149 just for a touchscreen MIDI controller...

Still iOSlumming it on my trusty Air 1. Honestly, other than trying to set up huge AU sessions, it still feels plenty fast for me. Still, $180 for an extra gig of RAM, 2X the speed when using multiple cores and split screen support is tempting as hell.

• Went for a Pro 9.7 with 128GB. Got it for 50% its price on the Apple Refurb store. ¡w00t! Officially ready for NS2. :)

• edited September 2018

Hey syrupcore, thanks for the heads up! Very kind of you. :)

Unfortunately, ebay was being a supreme ... (edit .....grumble ... bait and switch....grumble ..rant ... rant....) ... ‘em. Im done with ebuy.

• @syrupcore said:
    Went for a Pro 9.7 with 128GB. Got it for 50% its price on the Apple Refurb store. ¡w00t! Officially ready for NS2. :)

Excellent! I had myself psyched up to upgrade my 12.9 gen 1 for a gen 2, then I went to find the coupon and see it ended at 6pm. Ah well, next time.