Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bram Bos is up to something

Comments

• @senhorlampada said:

@Multicellular said:

@brambos said:
    Oh noes... looks like I’ll have to change the name again.

Mega annoying bummer! :/

If there is some theme related to the color...some of my favorite words for black in other languages:
    In Czech and related languages. Cherna or Cherny. I had a cat named that.
    I knew a Quechua speaker, her black cat was Yana...yah-nuh
    Took Mandarin in school... 黑色 - hēi sè Like 'hey, 'sup'..without the P. But you have to get the tones right. Marks there indicate tones.
    Had a Haitian gf....In French, if the r is pretty quiet, in Creole it is gone. Seen it spelled Noi. Looks punk, but ya not said that way.
    Wife is Indian, they have a lot of languages, but in several black is Kala. Karo in Gujarati.

If aliens will ever dissect us for knowledge, you're our designated universal dictionary :smiley:

I would be a better 'good will embassador.' My talent has been dating women that speak many languages. So I picked up some words along the way. ;)

• @Multicellular said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Multicellular said:

@brambos said:

If there is some theme related to the color...some of my favorite words for black in other languages:
    Took Mandarin in school... 黑色 - hēi sè Like 'hey, 'sup'..without the P. But you have to get the tones right. Marks there indicate tones.
    Had a Haitian gf....In French, if the r is pretty quiet, in Creole it is gone. Seen it spelled Noi. Looks punk, but ya not said that way.
    Wife is Indian, they have a lot of languages, but in several black is Kala. Karo in Gujarati.

If aliens will ever dissect us for knowledge, you're our designated universal dictionary :smiley:

I would be a better 'good will embassador.' My talent has been dating women that speak many languages. So I picked up some words along the way. ;)

Alright, nobody likes a show off!

• Dang @brambos - you can't catch a break with these app names!

If you want to stick with the Noir theme you could go Spinal Tap and call it None More Black.

You may get some push back on that though.....

;)

• Just finish the app and deal with the name change when you’re finished.

• We all might be able to help with coming up with an awesome name if we knew more about what it actually does ;)

• @Samu said:
    We all might be able to help with coming up with an awesome name if we knew more about what it actually does ;)

:wink:

• @Samu said:
    We all might be able to help with coming up with an awesome name if we knew more about what it actually does ;)

Bah - where's the fun in that?

NITEMAKR - the newest app by Bram Bos

• D4RKN355 :)

• I’m still waiting for a Bram “full track maker” I know he’s got one in him

• L33TBA$$ by Bram Bos

• Bring the app, will see for a name after that... :D

• The app with no name :D

• edited September 2018

Or in the meanwhile release the Ruismaker again, this time with a slightly bigger buttons and call it Ruismaker[s] Apple should be totally fine with that :wink:

• @Multicellular said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Multicellular said:

@brambos said:

As they speak different languages, does that protect you from them connecting the dots and realising you are dating them all ? :D

• Expectations management: I’m still far from ready. Not even close to beta stage because I’m taking my time for this one (and life is eating up a lot of time lately ;) ).

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Multicellular said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Multicellular said:

@brambos said:

As they speak different languages, does that protect you from them connecting the dots and realising you are dating them all ? :D

I was once dating two women named Susan. At dinner with Susan #1 and friends of mine, my friend said, "so you're an artist". Wrong Susan... :D

• @anickt said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Multicellular said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Multicellular said:

@brambos said:

I was once dating two women named Susan. At dinner with Susan #1 and friends of mine, my friend said, "so you're an artist". Wrong Susan... :D

Oooops :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@anickt said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Multicellular said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Multicellular said:

@brambos said:

Was a time I would have thought 'The Wrong Susans' would have been the right band name, no longer.

• Damn, Bram. This naming thing is starting to look like a hex!

"New R" sounds like noir. "Gnuar" has a nice "shitty metal band" look/sound to it.

Or "The Wrong Susans"?

Or "Damn, Bram"?

• @brambos said:
    Expectations management: I’m still far from ready. Not even close to beta stage because I’m taking my time for this one (and life is eating up a lot of time lately ;) ).

Can you spill if it leans midi or leans audio?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@anickt said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Multicellular said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Multicellular said:

@brambos said:

Was a time I would have thought 'The Wrong Susans' would have been the right band name, no longer.

I’m forming “The Chaos Muppets”, I’ve moved on from “The Crabs From Uranus” because, maturity ....

• @brambos said:
    Expectations management: I’m still far from ready. Not even close to beta stage because I’m taking my time for this one (and life is eating up a lot of time lately ;) ).

Sure. But you started it... :wink: :joy:

• Anyway, we all know that you're on a Linndrum clone... :D

• @Richtowns said:
    Stuart is demoing something Noir @RedSkyLullaby
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/28694/noir-synth#latest
    Shurely just a coincidence

Oops, posting that vid was just coincidence, sorry to rain on your name parade @brambos, at least you wont get sued by IK

• Wouldn't that be Sonokinetik ?
    I doubt IK cared that there was already a sample add on for Kontakt called Noir, why should bram bos worry.

• @Turntablist said:
    Wouldn't that be Sonokinetik ?
    I doubt IK cared that there was already a sample add on for Kontakt called Noir, why should bram bos worry.

I agree. I didn’t even know one of the Syntronik synths was called Noir and I own it. Everyone knows the app as Syntronik. Not an issue in my book.

• @Turntablist said:
    Wouldn't that be Sonokinetik ?

True

• I'll stick with "Ruismaker Noir".

• @brambos said:
    I'll stick with "Ruismaker Noir".

I doubt anyone could complain about that :)

• wimwim
    edited September 2018

Ruisnoirser
    Noirsmaker
    Makenoirser
    Noirnoiser
    Noisenoiriser

You're welcome. B)