Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Parat+ Midi OSC Controller

Never seen this iOS controller before

Anyone tried or used Parat+ midi OSC controller ?

Does it have anything that Lemur doesn’t?

Comments

• My guess is lemur can do anything you program/script it to do, but this just does it.

• @Jumpercollins said:

Parat is due for HUGE upgrade so stay tuned.

Beta is impending.

;)

Big things that I think you may be interested in!

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Parat is due for HUGE upgrade so stay tuned.

Beta is impending.

;)

Big things that I think you may be interested in!

Oh sounds interesting it quite expensive in app terms yes I know Lemur is aswell so wait to see what it offers after the update.

• looks really nice. but 30 bones... yeah, gonna wait for that update and then we'll see.

• Did this update ever materialize? Anyone bought this? It definitely looks like it gives a lot of control over how sensitive your faders are, which I am increasingly realizing the importance of. Seems to be a well thought out app but is very expensive...