Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My original rock and roll song, “Spellbound”!

Spellbound - original rock and roll song, in the style of good old arena rock bands of the late 1970s. Again, recorded in Auria Pro (iOS) with an Apogee One, MXL mics, my Strat and Precision clones and a Marshall JTM-30. For the movie, footage from Hedy Lamarr’s Algiers. Lyrics in the description. Enjoy!

Comments

• edited September 2018

Auf deutsch würde ich sagen - Nicht schlecht! 😎😊

Nice song, I like it! 🎶👍

• @chandroji said:
    Auf deutsch würde ich sagen - Nicht schlecht! 😎😊

Nice song, I like it! 🎶👍

Danke!

• Hi Dimitri, another terrific song. you have a really distinct style that comes thru on every piece. Would love to hear some additional instruments in your mixes.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hi Dimitri, another terrific song. you have a really distinct style that comes thru on every piece. Would love to hear some additional instruments in your mixes.

Sure thing, and thank you so much!

• I like the standard you set for finished projects. It helps to have studio level chops. This is your best vocal I think I've heard so far. That guitar solo makes me want to practice too.

Too bad we can't slip this tune back into the demo song stack in the A&R department in the 70's at Warner Brothers Records and see how history would have changed. Maybe Trump wouldn't be president. It's a good song. Maybe IOS 20 will have an App for time shifting tunes to another timeline in a parallel universe in BeatMaker X.1

• @McDtracy said:
    I like the standard you set for finished projects. It helps to have studio level chops. This is your best vocal I think I've heard so far. That guitar solo makes me want to practice too.

Too bad we can't slip this tune back into the demo song stack in the A&R department in the 70's at Warner Brothers Records and see how history would have changed. Maybe Trump wouldn't be president. It's a good song. Maybe IOS 20 will have an App for time shifting tunes to another timeline in a parallel universe in BeatMaker X.1

Lol! Thank you so much, it means a lot!

• Another nice track, good catchy vibe to it, and great vocal.
    Nothing wrong with the track but I'm not totally convinced by the arena rock moniker, maybe heavier on the drums and more ooomph in the chorus, and some 'strain' in the vocals would make it more so, this seems more pop rock than arena rock.
    The guitar solo makes me want to give up :D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Another nice track, good catchy vibe to it, and great vocal.
    Nothing wrong with the track but I'm not totally convinced by the arena rock moniker, maybe heavier on the drums and more ooomph in the chorus, and some 'strain' in the vocals would make it more so, this seems more pop rock than arena rock.
    The guitar solo makes me want to give up :D

Thank you so much! I’m not so good with labeling the genres of my songs... pop rock it is, then!

• you are on fire, three songs in one week! what is your secret?

• @Hmtx said:
    you are on fire, three songs in one week! what is your secret?

Enjoying doing this a lot, I suppose... thank you! :)