Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

List your broken apps in iOS 12 here

I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

«13456

Comments

  • RX950. Crashes as soon as you touch a control.

  • @Mark B said:
    RX950. Crashes as soon as you touch a control.

    I just got the same results when I loaded it in AUM.
    When I loaded it in Cubasis, the controls won’t even move.

  • Dawcassette interface is a bit broken but the effect still works.

  • @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Farewell. No way Bandlab is fixing it!

  • @johnfromberkeley said:

    @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Farewell. No way Bandlab is fixing it!

    Yeah, I’m sure you’re right about that.
    R.I.P. Z3TA+

  • Notion from Presonus.

    All my scores disappeared. Of course I had backups. :smiley: but my heart jumped in 6/8 beat

  • edited September 2018

    @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    LMAO :D

  • @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Old problem. Set the system date back to 2016 and it’ll work.

  • Sythmaster one is a nightmare to use even befor iOS 12 constaly crashing as an AU

  • I think I'll wait a couple weeks to update my IPAD. I updated my two Iphones and so far so good, but I want to make sure I don't lose functionality in anything I have near future plans for using! thanks for this thread.....excellent Idea!

  • @Paa89 said:
    Sythmaster one is a nightmare to use even befor iOS 12 constaly crashing as an AU

    yeah, same here. Really looking forward to an update. Such a great sounding synth, but feels so half baked as an Auv3.

  • RX950 broken here too, tested in AUM and GB.

  • @palm said:

    @Paa89 said:
    Sythmaster one is a nightmare to use even befor iOS 12 constaly crashing as an AU

    yeah, same here. Really looking forward to an update. Such a great sounding synth, but feels so half baked as an Auv3.

    Tried to use it with th new cubasis update but it keeps crashing when I tap on the fullscreen button and even as normal size it still crashes.just a nightmare

  • @Mark B said:
    RX950. Crashes as soon as you touch a control.

    @Janosax said:
    RX950 broken here too, tested in AUM and GB.

    I got in contact with Mathieu Demange., an update is pushed to App store and will be available this week ;)

  • @Jurri said:

    @Mark B said:
    RX950. Crashes as soon as you touch a control.

    @Janosax said:
    RX950 broken here too, tested in AUM and GB.

    I got in contact with Mathieu Demange., an update is pushed to App store and will be available this week ;)

    Nice thanks!!

  • @Kühl said:
    Notion from Presonus.

    All my scores disappeared. Of course I had backups. :smiley: but my heart jumped in 6/8 beat

    Just don't give birth to triplets :D

  • @TheOriginalPaulB said:

    @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Old problem. Set the system date back to 2016 and it’ll work.

    Yes playing Z3ta+ has been a nostalgia trip since the final preset fixing update.

  • Haven’t upgraded but had my first aum crash ever with synthmaster one.

  • @palm @Paa89 Have you tried openning it as standalone recently? When I occasionally have crashes in AUv3 mode opening in in standalone seems to clear something, not sure of the science.

  • edited September 2018

    @TheOriginalPaulB said:

    @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Old problem. Set the system date back to 2016 and it’ll work.

    How is this done?

    EDIT: Just as easily as I would imagine :)

    Just changed the date in settings and yes indeedy you're right, it works fine....

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @TheOriginalPaulB said:

    @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Old problem. Set the system date back to 2016 and it’ll work.

    How is this done?

    EDIT: Just as easily as I would imagine :)

    Just changed the date in settings and yes indeedy you're right, it works fine....

    That would actually be a really neat feature for a DAW.....set the year, and only instruments and FX from that time are available :)

  • @AndyPlankton said:

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @TheOriginalPaulB said:

    @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Old problem. Set the system date back to 2016 and it’ll work.

    How is this done?

    EDIT: Just as easily as I would imagine :)

    Just changed the date in settings and yes indeedy you're right, it works fine....

    That would actually be a really neat feature for a DAW.....set the year, and only instruments and FX from that time are available :)

    Also good for wives, girlfriends and pets.

  • the playground app stopped putting out any sound after I upgraded.

  • edited September 2018

    @Mark B said:
    RX950. Crashes as soon as you touch a control.

    @Janosax said:
    RX950 broken here too, tested in AUM and GB.

    I reported to developer since first iOS 12 beta, so he was aware of it - just made more sense to wait until iOS 12 officially shipped before making changes

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @AndyPlankton said:

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @TheOriginalPaulB said:

    @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Old problem. Set the system date back to 2016 and it’ll work.

    How is this done?

    EDIT: Just as easily as I would imagine :)

    Just changed the date in settings and yes indeedy you're right, it works fine....

    That would actually be a really neat feature for a DAW.....set the year, and only instruments and FX from that time are available :)

    Also good for wives, girlfriends and pets.

    Hope the present 'ones' don't read this thread, they'll have your guts for garters :o

  • That's not much problems with iOS 12, it seems...

    Should I upgrade????? :o

  • @knewspeak said:

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @AndyPlankton said:

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @TheOriginalPaulB said:

    @Rich303 said:
    I’ll start off with Z3TA+. No sound.

    Old problem. Set the system date back to 2016 and it’ll work.

    How is this done?

    EDIT: Just as easily as I would imagine :)

    Just changed the date in settings and yes indeedy you're right, it works fine....

    That would actually be a really neat feature for a DAW.....set the year, and only instruments and FX from that time are available :)

    Also good for wives, girlfriends and pets.

    Hope the present 'ones' don't read this thread, they'll have your guts for garters :o

    Don't cross the beams :D

  • This little dance at every ios cycle. Apple is laughting at everyone so bad once again. All that mess for few emojis.
    We should ban this big joke of company...

  • The Notion issue is scary. I’ve got a lot of WIP in Notion. Not updating yet based on that.

  • Well iOS 11 was a game cha... introduced Files, so getting me to update right away didn't take too much convincing. iOS 12 has nothing in the way of anything truly novel (unless you count truly useless shite like "memojis" as novel), so I'll be sticking to my usual routine of waiting until Halloween/whenever Korg releases an "iOS 12 compatibility update" for Gadget before updating to 12. :smirk:

Sign In or Register to comment.