Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Favorite GUIs , following up with an earlier post

edited September 2018 in General App Discussion

Off the top of my head, in no particular order, my favorite gui's

Tardigrain
Model 15/ D
synth one
space craft
Samplr
patterning
Aum
Ab3
ripplemaker
Geoshred
FM player
loopy
Cubasis
Parts of bm3
sm1

My list doesn't include effects, but rozeta and audio damage should get mention, they are designed top notch
I'm sure I missed some

Comments

• Dev’s audio damage, bram bos, virsyn
    👍🏼

• edited September 2018

@reasOne said:
    Off the top of my head, in no particular order, my favorite gui's

Tardigrain
    Model 15/ D
    synth one
    space craft
    Samplr
    patterning
    Aum
    Ab3
    ripplemaker
    Geoshred
    FM player
    loopy
    Cubasis
    Parts of bm3
    sm1

My list doesn't include effects, but rozeta and audio damage should get mention, they are designed top notch
    I'm sure I missed some

A few more here (I would place Cubasis on the top):

DESKTOP APPS

FL Studio 12 - Scalable Vectorial Interface up to 8K resolution!

FL STUDIO 20 | Launch Video

(Unfortunately, FL Studio Mobile on iOS has a disastrous UI. Hope they update it on par with their desktop app - that would be a killer app)

Cubase
    Bitwig

Ironically, the best DAW for EDM (Ableton) has the ugliest UI with flashy/fluorescent/cheap colors :neutral:

• Dev’s Audio Damage, Bram Bos, Virsyn👍🏼

• My favorites are :
    BS-16i with “Nice-Steinways-JNv5.8.sf2” from the Soundfonts4U site layered with “Keppy’s Steinway Piano Lite” from Keppy’s projects site. Set the scenes to factory presets then put the master volume around 2 o’clock and the reverb around 11 o’clock set on hall 2 load the two soundfonts both running on channel 1 and turn Keppy’s down a little lower on the mixer page. For me this is a killer piano...adjust to taste. I even enjoy playing with this with the onscreen keyboard showing 3 octaves on an iPhone 8+ great app...

The “Nice-Instruments-Extended-V1.3.sf2” covers the rest of what I need.

KQ Dixie with about 30,000 DX7 patches from the web.

GarageBand for ease of use iaa to record the above jams and its electric piano.

Audiobus 3
    AUM
    Xequence
    AEMS

Roland sound canvas a lot bit$h about this app but hey it’s over 1000 sounds to tinker with when board. Nice midi file player too and fun to change/solo instruments,slow down songs to catch riffs,etc.. Plays well with GarageBand and can control with BS-16i when you put it on the bus.

Hardware :
    iPhone 8 Plus
    IRig Keys io 49
    M-Audio BX5 monitors

• Spacecraft obviously. But also some golden oldies in no particular order: Soundprism(s), iKaossilator. Also: Auxy

• wimwim
    edited September 2018

Sigh. Think, people!

Bebot.

• Sonosaurus