Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Economics of the iPhone for Apple

https://slate.com/technology/2018/09/apple-iphone-thousand-dollars-so-what.html

iPhone copies are taking away sales volume.

The Carriers stopped subsidizing purchases with their contracts to keep subscribers.

SOLUTION TO MAINTAIN PROFITS? Raise the price while maintaining the best phone experience.

Comments

• "But the most impressive feat of this year’s iPhone launch is one Apple didn’t talk about onstage: It’s that the company has successfully normalized the $1,000 smartphone."

Interesting read. I cannot keep up with this new trend. I cross all my fingers that they will not kill the iPad pro for me with this way too.

• @david_2017 said:
    Interesting read. I cannot keep up with this new trend. I cross all my fingers that they will not kill the iPad pro for me with this way too.

The $329 iPad 2018 w/ 2GB is a wonderful product. I'm still not sure 4GB will resolve my AUv3 problems... they push the DAW to have more attention to responding to requests to move buffers between Apps and the DAW and the output buffers. 4GB might
    not resolve the way things are coded and where the real design flaws exist.

The only serious attempts to benchmark iPads have come from @_Ki testing FX scaling and nothing obvious was resolved.

New iPads will drop current Pro prices with refurb options if the biggest screen and great drawing features are required.

Still, I covet more... but I'll probably stand pat with my 128GB 2018 iPad at $429 with my $99 pencil I never use. I kinda wish I had got the 10.5" Pro with ore storage but $'s matter. Bang for buck... 2018 iPad.