Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Song made in Korg Gadget "elon-hits-the-blunt"

This was composed completely inGadget and then I imported the stereo export into cubasis... and added a guitar part...that does not play throughout...only in parts. about 5 hours of messing around in gadget for the first time ever. I'll make a video for it in the next day or two ....I may also create a vocal version, not sure yet.

Comments

• Mysterious title. If it’s about Elon Musk, maybe it’s an anagram of the second word or rhyming slang on the last? :D

• A Blunt is what he's smoking, I believe @purpan2. Good Gadgeting, Marc.

• @LinearLineman said:
    A Blunt is what he's smoking, I believe @purpan2. Good Gadgeting, Marc.

Ha! Thanks 😀

• @LinearLineman said:

As in smoking the Reefer? :o

• @LucidMusicInc said:

@LinearLineman said:

As in smoking the Reefer? :o

I think that’s what he’s reefering to.

• Good track, by the way. Sorry for the distraction.

• Ha! Excellent! You already had me at the title. Right on time.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Ha! Excellent! You already had me at the title. Right on time.

Thanks! I'm thinking of gathering all the new Elon memes and using them for the video....maybe use one of those apps where you put some one's face on and then make them a dancing cartoon. After seeing the Joe Rogan interview with Elon, I really like him, and not cuz he smoked weed. Also, he said he doesn't smoke pot hardly ever, but he hit that blunt like a champ and didn't even cough, nor did he start acting weird at all. He seemed like Jimi Hendrix to me......experienced!

• edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mAxjUlien said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

Thanks! I'm thinking of gathering all the new Elon memes and using them for the video....maybe use one of those apps where you put some one's face on and then make them a dancing cartoon. After seeing the Joe Rogan interview with Elon, I really like him, and not cuz he smoked weed. Also, he said he doesn't smoke pot hardly ever, but he hit that blunt like a champ and didn't even cough, nor did he start acting weird at all. He seemed like Jimi Hendrix to me......experienced!

I enjoyed the track ... interview as well tho Elon clearly didn’t inhale. Just puffed liked a child imitating gramps with a cigar. Where I’m from no one would ever pass him another blunt again for that but I think his point was that ultimately...Elon gon Elon.lol. Which I appreciate, in addition to my Model X.

@mAxjUlien said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

I enjoyed the track ... interview as well tho Elon clearly didn’t inhale. Just puffed liked a child imitating gramps with a cigar. Where I’m from no one would ever pass him another blunt again for that but I think his point was that ultimately...Elon gon Elon.lol. Which I appreciate, in addition to my Model X.

Did you know he goes to burning man every year, as a tradition? I'd wager he has done Mushrooms and MDMA as well, which would explain all his thoughts about AI and Aliens even more!!! Damn, I wish I could afford a Tesla. When he said " You don't even know what my Tesla's can do" I got super curious....like how much different is it than a normal car? New goal: buy a tesla! Are there no Rent-A-Teslas? If not...maybe that's a new business model!

• edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @purpan2 said:
    Good track, by the way. Sorry for the distraction.

Thanks! I'd say my biggest influences are Prodigy, Crystal Method, Infected Mushroom,Chemical Bros, Savant and some more mainstream stuff like Kaskade, Tiesto, DeadMau5 and Basement Jaxx and even The Black Eyed Peas....that's only counting electronica...although BEP are pop

• @LinearLineman said:

Thanks...I really like Gadget...pretty intuitive.

• @mAxjUlien said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

Not inhaling might have been a very calculated and wise move. He did seem to slow down a bit though yet didn’t lower himself to Rogan’s level by laughing at his jokes.

Elon is no god to me but I wouldn’t mind if he hit tablet market to give Apple some well deserved competition.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mAxjUlien said:

@supadom said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

Not inhaling might have been a very calculated and wise move. He did seem to slow down a bit though yet didn’t lower himself to Rogan’s level by laughing at his jokes.

Elon is no god to me but I wouldn’t mind if he hit tablet market to give Apple some well deserved competition.

Agreed. I imagine the vast majority of this guys thoughts and actions are calculated. The movement of his eyes when thinking reminds me of Data....star trekkies know who I’m referring to. Musk is atleast half machine.lol. Def no God. I think God inhales.lol

Well compared to most mere mortals Elon is a God. This could be argued on achievements as well as his thought patterns. That's why we know his name. But greatness is relative. In intelligence, a man is a God
    compared to a Tiger, but in sheer ferocity and in physical ability, the Tiger is the God.
    How many people though, could outsmart the tiger rather than be eaten if both came face to face in the wild?

But regardless of lofty titles, Elon does seem to think carefully on how to express himself.
    Language is one of the trickiest things to master out of anything we do. The ability to make
    most people understand what we think eludes most of us. I believe Elon tries very hard to be understood, but the more he realizes most people can't seem to understand most of what he talks about, the less he says. I wish I was that smart. I'm doing the opposite... Maybe I should talk less and make more music :)

• @1nsomniak said:
    Thats a bumpin track @bedheadproducer

thank you!