Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NO new Logic , Garageband or MB today

2»

Comments

• @david_2017 said:

@RajahP said:
    Ok... Back to wondering what’s Doug ‘Game Changer’ is... And when will BM3.1 be released...

Yeah, was not huge like Apples NDA. We need to ask Doug from time to time directly if this already hit the market 👊🏼😜

From something he said recently ... not yet.

• @RajahP said:
    Ok... Back to wondering what’s Doug ‘Game Changer’ is... And when will BM3.1 be released...

I’d guess it is something like a little robot arm, which can take game cartridges out of a game console, and put a new game cartridge in.

• So now with usb-c what are best compact/mobile solution to connect audio interface and charge iPhone at the same time instead of CCK3?

• So no Cubasis for my watch is what you are saying?

• edited September 2018

@Janosax said:
    So now with usb-c what are best compact/mobile solution to connect audio interface and charge iPhone at the same time instead of CCK3?

It seems it’s still lightning port, I made a mistake. It’s the new iPad Pro which is supposed to go usb-c I think.

• @universe said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Goddamn did phones get expensive all of a sudden. :lol: Almost tempts me to return to the Android platform, just almost. (If only Android had better apps than Caustic and the outdated version of Xewton Music Studio.) Then again, now I am torn. What do I get next year in May....iPhone XR with the cool yellow-coloured case but has LCD screen, or....yeah, nevermind. XR with the smaller screen that actually fits in my damn pocket. :lol:

Do you think there’s a noticeable difference between the Xr and oled screens ?

Not sure. I'll take a look at the floor models at my nearest Apple Store once the XS ones are on display. Otherwise, the XR will probably be what I want.

Colour is bloody ripper.

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    My PS Vita has better games than that elder scrolls shit lol

I used to have a PS Vita..sold it
    Had a nice oled screen...ah I should not have sold it😢

Great system apart from the stupid memory card prices. I’ve got over 200 games. Keep meaning to buy a spare system soon.

• Is Apple going to fix the AU issue they created hindering 3rd party AU on MacBooks?

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Is Apple going to fix the AU issue they created hindering 3rd party AU on MacBooks?

What issue with AU on macbook? Or are you not referring to audio units? I might have missed something.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    My PS Vita has better games than that elder scrolls shit lol

I used to have a PS Vita..sold it
    Had a nice oled screen...ah I should not have sold it😢

Great system apart from the stupid memory card prices. I’ve got over 200 games. Keep meaning to buy a spare system soon.

That’s a lot of games! Yup memory cards are very expensive. Do you have the original oled model or the newer model?