Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NO new Logic , Garageband or MB today

Sorry to be the harbringer of bad news but look on the internet .

Comments

• The app updates usually drop at the same time as iOS and macOS updates do so at least we'll get the release date for iOS12 and macOS Mojave today :D

• GB usually is a November or January drop. So not really expecting anything.

• When iPhone X dropped Garageband got an update pretty quick.
    I think this will happen since new phones with new screen-sizes are about to drop.

Also iOS updates have almost always generated compatibility updates when needed.

So Apple might not 'bassoon out' the updates but history tells me that most Apple apps do get updates when new iOS versions drop.(Pages, Keybote, Numbers, GarageBand, iMovie etc.).

Logic Pro X will need a compatibility update for macOS Mojave so that update might drop prior to the Mojave release.

The most interesting part for me will be the release date for iOS12 and macOS Mojave :)

• No iPad either ? Watch and phone

• Yes, IPad later today

• Oh shit, now we have to make music with what we have. Damn!

• @Samu.. Making perfect sense as per usual . I love Garageband

• @supadom said:
    Oh shit, now we have to make music with what we have. Damn!

It's a real blow.

• But new Apple watch with ECG

• What’s BCG?

• @Telstar5 said:
    harbringer of bad news .

Harbring it!

• @Telstar5 said:
    Yes, IPad later today

I don’t think so!

• edited September 2018

So no new iPad then maybe they are holding off till Face ID landscape is sorted !

• :'( :weary:

no iPad announcement

• @rms13 said:
    But new Apple watch with ECG

I prefer MSEG.

• @Hmtx said:
    :'( :weary:

no iPad announcement

Yeah...bummer

• What a waste of time

• Phones and bloody watches.

• They just want us to be playing darn video games and be amazed at how far emoji technology has gone....

• Elder Scrolls....with like 3 buttons to tap....meh.

• Goddamn did phones get expensive all of a sudden. :lol: Almost tempts me to return to the Android platform, just almost. (If only Android had better apps than Caustic and the outdated version of Xewton Music Studio.) Then again, now I am torn. What do I get next year in May....iPhone XR with the cool yellow-coloured case but has LCD screen, or....yeah, nevermind. XR with the smaller screen that actually fits in my damn pocket. :lol:

• edited September 2018

Ok... Back to wondering what’s Doug ‘Game Changer’ is... And when will BM3.1 be released...

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Goddamn did phones get expensive all of a sudden. :lol: Almost tempts me to return to the Android platform, just almost. (If only Android had better apps than Caustic and the outdated version of Xewton Music Studio.) Then again, now I am torn. What do I get next year in May....iPhone XR with the cool yellow-coloured case but has LCD screen, or....yeah, nevermind. XR with the smaller screen that actually fits in my damn pocket. :lol:

Do you think there’s a noticeable difference between the Xr and oled screens ?

• edited September 2018

XR has almost same screen size as XS max and bigger than 7/8 Plus in smaller case, a nice lcd screen with True Tone and 120 hz, A12 Fusion, 3 go ram. But you loose 3D Touch (MPE apps). Seems to be a nice iPhone for music apps. XS max is much more (too much) expensive IMO.

• My PS Vita has better games than that elder scrolls shit lol

• @RajahP said:
    Ok... Back to wondering what’s Doug ‘Game Changer’ is... And when will BM3.1 be released...

Yeah, was not huge like Apples NDA. We need to ask Doug from time to time directly if this already hit the market 👊🏼😜

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    My PS Vita has better games than that elder scrolls shit lol

I used to have a PS Vita..sold it
    Had a nice oled screen...ah I should not have sold it😢