Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LOGIC iOS RUMOURS!/ NEW USB-C RUMOUR + Why JOBS did not let his kids use iPad!

Comments

• Need a lawyer and bail. Send iTunes gift cards. Reading glasses. Gum. Battery at 5%

• Google USB-C sterility cancer republican brain damage.

• I bought a guy’s iPhone 6 for $1200 here in lockup. Bought the iLegal app. Looks like it’s for illegals. Refund!

• Everyone hit page refresh 10 times.

• Damn, @McDTracy, Weds can come none too soon for the sake of your sanity. Have you done bodily harm to yourself or anyone else?

• I hope it happens. Sick of waiting for the BM3 update to fix everything and let me use all of my plug ins

• @LinearLineman said:
    Damn, @McDTracy, Weds can come none too soon for the sake of your sanity. Have you done bodily harm to yourself or anyone else?

Typo: Meds can come none too soon.
    Send gift card. iTunes like cash in jail.

• Ich denke, dieses Pferd ist tot.

Sanırım bu at öldü. Ayşe'ye Merhaba Deyin.

• edited September 2018

ALERT: This is intended as HUMOR. Almost All My Comments In This Thread are intended as HUMOR. "McDtracy thinks he's funny". USB-C is a nice I/O upgrade.

HUMOR ON

Do we have the time (or the patience) left for a Rumored "Conspiracy Theory"?

Does the C in USB-C stand for "Cancer"?

The answer will leave you speechless.

Apples secret project to cure Cancer. Will they go public on Wednesday or will the facts come out first?

Intrigued? You only have to ask.

HINT: USB-C provides more Power to drive a new array of Personal iClinic . Cured or Lobotimized beta testers?

Can't it be both?

• Stirring. Loose lips....won’t be long now. Logic Remote just received an update as well. One can only assume the mainframes are shifting as the rollout is nearly upon us.

• @brice said:
    Stirring. Loose lips....won’t be long now. Logic Remote just received an update as well. One can only assume the mainframes are shifting as the rollout is nearly upon us.

Wohoo, I'll have to give the new Logic remote-app a spin, just updated it yesterday :)

• edited September 2018

@brice said:
    Stirring. Loose lips....won’t be long now. Logic Remote just received an update as well. One can only assume the mainframes are shifting as the rollout is nearly upon us.

What is this mock up?

• @yonhorizon said:

@brice said:

What is this mock up?

Logic Pro X for iPad.

• @brice said:

@yonhorizon said:

@brice said:

What is this mock up?

Logic Pro X for iPad.

was hoping for "its not a mock up"

• edited September 2018

Here is the latest on USB-C rumors and a remarkable clip about Steve Jobs' opinion of the iPad. This is why we are all here!
    https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/9/10/17841152/apple-ipad-pro-2018-usb-c-lightning-charger-rumor

• @LinearLineman said:
    Here is the latest on USB-C rumors and a remarkable clip about Steve Jobs' opinion of the iPad. This is why we are all here!
    https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/9/10/17841152/apple-ipad-pro-2018-usb-c-lightning-charger-rumor

Please USB C!

• @[Deleted User] said:

@LinearLineman said:

Please USB C!

In that case with support for standard USB-C Hubs without the need for a CCK and direct support for mass-storage devices via the Files.app/DocumentPicker and support for multiple USB devices in the same 'category'(For example multiple USB-Audio Interfaces at once). I'll be rolling on the floor if the 'Face ID' on the new iPads only works in portrait mode... It would just be a sign that I'm starting to wake up from the 'Apple Coma' and starting to see things more clearly.

I'm preparing for the biggest anti-climax in a long time when the Apple Event kicks of tomorrow :D

• 😂> @Samu said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@LinearLineman said:

Please USB C!

In that case with support for standard USB-C Hubs without the need for a CCK and direct support for mass-storage devices via the Files.app/DocumentPicker and support for multiple USB devices in the same 'category'(For example multiple USB-Audio Interfaces at once). I'll be rolling on the floor if the 'Face ID' on the new iPads only works in portrait mode... It would just be a sign that I'm starting to wake up from the 'Apple Coma' and starting to see things more clearly.

I'm preparing for the biggest anti-climax in a long time when the Apple Event kicks of tomorrow :D

😂

• @Samu said:
    I'm preparing for the biggest anti-climax in a long time when the Apple Event kicks of tomorrow

But they will probably announce new iPhones with larger screens and the ability to run from battery for more than 8 hours.

They might also announce a new Watch that can vibrate when Apps go on sale.

• @brice said:

I guess a big Logic update (for mac of course) will come soon.

• @Samu said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@LinearLineman said:

Please USB C!

I bet landscape + face id would cause too many returned ipads and overall confusion about it not working, because people would put thumb over the camera..

• @ToMess said:

I bet landscape + face id would cause too many returned ipads and overall confusion about it not working, because people would put thumb over the camera..

Face ID on the iPad is generally a stupid idea especially since iPads are quite often shared between family members and as far as I know 'home-usage' iPads do not yet support multiple accounts...

What Apple wants to accomplish with Face ID is not increased security but cutting down the number of parts inside the iPad to increase profits. (remove headphone jack, remove home button, cut down metals cost by increasing screen size and making the iPad more fragile forcing people to sign up for Apple Care etc. etc.).

The next thing Apple should remove is Tim Crook :D

• @LinearLineman said:
    Well, it is interesting that the price of a new Pro and Mac Air are coming closer and closer. I have no experience of desktop production, but I might like to try it @AudioGus. So if I am Apple's mark I am the youngest geriatric in town. If the difference is $500 or so I might just swing that way... but the fun factor seems to disappear rather quickly.

Love dose liddle mousies
    Mousies what I lub to eat.
    Bite dey liddle heads off
    Nibble on dey tiny feet!

Gary Larsen, I think.

I missed this quote the first time around. Not Larsen but Kliban (who inspired Larsen). Kilban was amazingly wacky.

• @MarkR yes! Kliban! Thank you so much. I see I dialected the original a bit too much, but that was how I remembered it.

• edited September 2018

@Samu said:

@ToMess said:

Face ID on the iPad is generally a stupid idea especially since iPads are quite often shared between family members and as far as I know 'home-usage' iPads do not yet support multiple accounts...

What Apple wants to accomplish with Face ID is not increased security but cutting down the number of parts inside the iPad to increase profits. (remove headphone jack, remove home button, cut down metals cost by increasing screen size and making the iPad more fragile forcing people to sign up for Apple Care etc. etc.).

I bet apples main reason for the face id is to bring new technology to the helpless retards and to those who want new because of new. Also the fact that it can help train their AI is a nice bonus for them and huge loss of privacy to us

• @ToMess said:

@Samu said:

@ToMess said:

I bet apples main reason for the face id is to bring new technology to the helpless retards and to those who want new because of new. Also the fact that it can help train their AI is a nice bonus for them and huge loss of privacy to us

• @greengrocer said:

@ToMess said:

@Samu said:

@ToMess said:

I feel this is more like the minute of decay ;)

• @brice said:

Juicy

• Anyone enjoying the MGK / EM beef?