Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Unklepop drummachine AUv3 just $0.99

Anyone already some experience with this very cheap priced AUv3 Drummachine

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1373603856

Comments

• I bought it for 1.99 about two days ago, it’s ok, not amazing but ok.

• Don’t you just hate it when that happens so quickly

• Yes i bought it 2 euros too, but i will hate even more when it it will be free tomorrow lol .I lost so much money like that buying apps just the Day before a sale .Nevermind, this Au Drum is not bad and it’s cheap :)

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Don’t you just hate it when that happens so quickly

Yep I’ll certainly not rush to support other projects by this developer. Seems wiser to wait until he drops the price.

• People make mistakes with pricing. Are we really upset about a dollar?
    The big questions: What does it sound like?

• Unklepop. Brings certain feelings about the van with the man and the free sweeties in the back. Might just be my Middlesex childhood.....

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Are we really upset about a dollar ?

Yep, every penny counts.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Unklepop. Brings certain feelings about the van with the man and the free sweeties in the back. Might just be my Middlesex childhood.....

Played by sweaty, drunk Keith Moon, if I remember the nightmare correctly....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Unklepop. Brings certain feelings about the van with the man and the free sweeties in the back. Might just be my Middlesex childhood.....

You grew up in Middlesex north london ?

• With this one, every penny does count because the penny to value ratio is very close.

• @universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Was born in Isleworth, Middlesex. Been a long time since I darkened those doorways however....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Was born in Isleworth, Middlesex. Been a long time since I darkened those doorways however....

Why did I think you were americano?

• @universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Maybe all this Austin, Texas is rubbing off on me :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You live in Texas now ?

• @universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@universe said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You live in Texas now ?

Have been, am, and likely will do for some time to come....not crazy about the Texas part, but am very happy with the Austin bit...:)

• Wow from Middlesex to Texas. How did that happen ? You met an American girl ? Do you miss England ?

• @universe said:
    Wow from Middlesex to Texas. How did that happen ? You met an American girl ? Do you miss England ?

When I finish my memoir I promise I'll send you a copy, but yes, of course, girls.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@universe said:
    Wow from Middlesex to Texas. How did that happen ? You met an American girl ? Do you miss England ?

When I finish my memoir I promise I'll send you a copy, but yes, of course, girls.

Kent, UK to Queensland, Aus for much the same reason here.

Miss England? Nah! Miss the beer and curry? A bit ...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    very happy with the Austin bit...:)

Austin, Tx is a great town for live music! Like San Francisco, CA dropped into the heart of Texas. Great University too. Dell Computer has it's HQ there so it's a lot like Seattle, WA for Techies.

But commuting to good jobs sucks and the cost of housing is ridiculous: SF and Seattle too. Where the tech savy young want to live it's bad.

• im sorry but this is a piece of crap. save this money for something useful like a pencil or an apple or something.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@universe said:

The clickbait title will of course be from Sex to Tex

• I wouldn’t consider it crap for only .99. It’s a good source of nasty sounding percussion and it is a decent alternate to the Ruismakers for some things. The thing that I’d like to see is a full range of change with the parameter knobs. They have different effects depending on the sound so you’ve got to search for sweet spots. In some cases changing parameters has little or no effect. I use it as AU with Rozeta X0X driving it and run it through some FX in AUM. I can get useful stuff out of it.

• @anickt said:
    I wouldn’t consider it crap for only .99. It’s a good source of nasty sounding percussion and it is a decent alternate to the Ruismakers for some things. The thing that I’d like to see is a full range of change with the parameter knobs. They have different effects depending on the sound so you’ve got to search for sweet spots. In some cases changing parameters has little or no effect. I use it as AU with Rozeta X0X driving it and run it through some FX in AUM. I can get useful stuff out of it

i honestly dont see it as an alt to ruismaker, certainly not a decent one. Ruismaker is in a different galaxy. you can make any drum machine sound nasty. i dont care about the $1.49 i spent on it, its the fact that i spent time trying to make it not sound like a steaming pile of kangaroo shit.

• @99476598326 said:

@anickt said:

a steaming pile of kangaroo shit.

I have plenty of samples of this if you want any, I'm also very practised in the art of turning perfectly good samples into the same :D :D :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@99476598326 said:

@anickt said:

a steaming pile of kangaroo shit.

I have plenty of samples of this if you want any, I'm also very practised in the art of turning perfectly good samples into the same :D :D :D

Me too! If I could only get paid for turning decent sounds into shit, I’d be soooo rich :D

• My opinion is I’ve just wasted £1.99. I will probably never use this over my many more (and mostly better) options...oops :p

• Does a steaming pile of kangaroo shit actually make a sound? Any samples available anywhere? :D

• @anickt said:
    Does a steaming pile of kangaroo shit actually make a sound? Any samples available anywhere? :D

• I got it. Useable sounds. Only a dollar. Haven’t put it through pases yet but nice enough

• @Samu said:

@anickt said:
    Does a steaming pile of kangaroo shit actually make a sound? Any samples available anywhere? :D

yea thats a big poo. the wallaby in my backyard dont cut it.