Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Patterning 2 File import / sample management
Hey hive mind,
I'm trying to get some bulk importing going and reading the manual it says dropbox and items file sharing are the tools for this. I just want to check a few assumptions and that I'm doing the right workflow, because it a bit laborious and it would be nice if I'm missing something when trying to import and group into folders. First a couple of behaviours I'm experiencing,
- Importing files can only be done to the USER SAMPLES folder
- New folders cannot be created in the USER SAMPLES folder
Because of these point above the current workflow is
- Import selection to USER SAMPLES FOLDER
- Select all (manually - no select all) and move to specific folder (hats, kicks etc.)
- Select all again (as selection cleared) and deleted from USER SAMPLES
it's pretty laborious for large file sets..... can anyone suggest anything more streamlined or have I get anything wrong above? @benkamen