Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IK Upgrade for All 40% off promotion

Get 40% off in our Upgrade for All promotion

Comments

• Upgrade all your software to AU and i would buy all of it.

• @ikmultimedia said:
    Get 40% off in our Upgrade for All promotion

As @Turntablist said. Create Audio Units. You have so many great pedals, but if I just want to run an overdrive, I have to load up the entire app, and all it's overhead. Just let me select a single pedal through AUM or AudioBus's effects options

• Still showing $19.99 for synthtronik upgrade.

• Seems much the same prices here too

• Well I can do with out AU on Sampletank to be honest.

But figure out a way to compress the size.

I already OWN EVERYTHING you have but the massive size of each app with IAP makes it a no go majority of time.

• They are set right in iTunes Connect, will have to shoot a message over to Apple. Thanks for letting me know.

• Much as I like IK apps, they need to embrace AU - it is the future of IOS music making.

• @PhilW said:
    Much as I like IK apps, they need to embrace AU - it is the future of IOS music making.

Yes, I agree. I'm only buying AU instruments and effects nowadays. I have SampleTank (as well as most of the other IK apps), but I cannot justify buying any more IAPs on any of their existing no AU apps.

• Thank you for the suggestions.

The pricing issue appears to be resolved. Thank you for your patience.

• @Turntablist said:
    Upgrade all your software to AU and i would buy all of it.

LOL.. I would really love SampleTank AU..

• There are some great instrumental sounds in SampleTank, and so I would love to see ST AUv3.

But I am baffled by this error message I got when trying to buy the Pro Pack. I have over 200 Gb free on my 2nd generation iPad Pro, and I have only a few other ST libraries installed.

Is there really a limit on how many libraries can be installed at the same time? So a person could never have them all available at any given time?

• @Simo said:
    There are some great instrumental sounds in SampleTank, and so I would love to see ST AUv3.

But I am baffled by this error message I got when trying to buy the Pro Pack. I have over 200 Gb free on my 2nd generation iPad Pro, and I have only a few other ST libraries installed.

Is there really a limit on how many libraries can be installed at the same time? So a person could never have them all available at any given time?

There is no limit to the number of libraries you can have installed at the same time. I would recommend contacting IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ to see what might be causing this odd issue.

• @RajahP said:

@Turntablist said:
    Upgrade all your software to AU and i would buy all of it.

LOL.. I would really love SampleTank AU..

Doubtful it will ever happen, they released the editor for Uno without making it MIDI AU, so they actively decided not to make that AU, so i doubt very much they will ever go back and update anything to AU.

• @ikmultimedia said:
    There is no limit to the number of libraries you can have installed at the same time. I would recommend contacting IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ to see what might be causing this odd issue.

I’ll do that.Thank you.

• I’d love to see SampleTank go Auv3 as well, considering its plethora of sounds (makes an excellent companion app to GarageBand!).

I’ve noticed the last several additions to SampleTank have skewed to modern electronic/EDM/hip-hop sounds; I wish IK would bring SampleTron to iOS as an IAP as they did with SampleMoog.

• edited September 2018

My special interest in SampleTank is the orchestral instruments. I would love to see as many articulations for each instrument as possible, to give a full orchestral palette (I haven’t been able to get Miroslav 2 yet to see if they have everything I’d hope for). And as AUv3 it would be fantastic.

• @ikmultimedia : Does this 40% off sale apply to Sampletank IAPP instruments (Pro , Hugh Pagfham etc) . Also how long is the sale going on?

• Same, I'd drop 100 bucks on sampletank au.

• Update: I was able to buy the Pro Pack for SampleTank now. I don’t know what fixed the issue, it wasn’t working after shutting down all apps, resetting, and hard resetting. But then it just worked when I tried again. Anyway, problem gone now.

• edited September 2018

Please make SampleTank AUv3 compatible and you won’t need any kind of promotion.

• +1 for AU Sampletank! We need to unchain our IAPs!!

• Again, still seems to be showing the same prices here e.g. 21.99 € for Samplemoog

• @simo, I was very disappointed with MP2 and got a refund. Others are ok with it, but seems just as many others are not. @asia is one example. He started a thread about purchasing, bought it and did not like it. You can search for the thread, unless he is kind enough to comment. People love ST. I am just remarking on the quality of the acoustics. I recommend ISymphonic and Beathawk acoustics. Both AU. iSymph the most costly and worth it until NI or some such comes along.

I mostly do acoustical quasi classical and jazz. I also recommend iFretless brass and bass. The clarinets are excellent on iFretless sax, but sax sucks (Sensual Sax not bad) and iFretless guitar good, so maybe the bundle would work for you. Curious as to what you decide!

• @purpan2 said:
    Again, still seems to be showing the same prices here e.g. 21.99 € for Samplemoog

SampleMoog is not in this promotion.

• @Telstar5 said:
    @ikmultimedia : Does this 40% off sale apply to Sampletank IAPP instruments (Pro , Hugh Pagfham etc) . Also how long is the sale going on?

Those are not, the full list is at the link in my OP. The sale runs through October 1st. Thanks!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @simo, I was very disappointed with MP2 and got a refund. Others are ok with it, but seems just as many others are not. @asia is one example. He started a thread about purchasing, bought it and did not like it. You can search for the thread, unless he is kind enough to comment. People love ST. I am just remarking on the quality of the acoustics. I recommend ISymphonic and Beathawk acoustics. Both AU. iSymph the most costly and worth it until NI or some such comes along.

I mostly do acoustical quasi classical and jazz. I also recommend iFretless brass and bass. The clarinets are excellent on iFretless sax, but sax sucks (Sensual Sax not bad) and iFretless guitar good, so maybe the bundle would work for you. Curious as to what you decide!

I have all these apps except Beathawk and Sensual Sax (what can I say, I am among the ranks of appoholics!). For iSymphonic I have most of the sound packs. But I've been a bit discouraged from using it by often getting stuck notes when using even two instances of iSymphonic AU in AUM, apeMatrix, or Cubasis. I really like some of the sounds and I will go back to it to see if these problems are gone.

My main interest is also "acoustic" sounds, such as orchestral and so on. I mean, I have many synths and like them for many purposes, but I'm always looking for more and varied orchestral-type or otherwise acoustic-style instruments. They are just spread across quite a few apps. Also still not sure if any of the apps has all the string instruments con sordino. I love the sound of con sordino strings in Notion, but of course the output from that is not enough for finished pieces. I hope some app may find a way to easily allow for different articulations using the same instrument (as opposed to having the articulations as separate instruments).

• @LinearLineman yup, I wasn't happy with the quality of the Sample Tank soundpacks. I mean, they aren't that bad, but you can have a lot better sounds for less money, for example ThumbJam or iSymphonic - like you've said. After trying a lot of other apps since then, I still think that Sample Tank price is not adequate to its quality :)

And also, I'm a woman :D Just for you to know to write "she" instead of "he" ;)
    Have a good day!

• Does anyone think this sale is happening RIGHT BEFORE AU hits?

Just putting it out there....I already have 100% of IAP for STANK.

• @asia, I stand corrected! I often wonder who might be what. Would like it if more women participated or acknowledged themselves here.

@simo there you go, another disappointed user. The BH inapps are quite good, choirs, Mallets, tutti orchestra, brass ensemble, classical percussion. String ensemble not so great except for the pizzes. ISymphonic seems to have some sordino. Have you seen the Joshua Bell violin on YouTube? Not iOS but still a jaw dropper.

• I know it is subjective but Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Mobile can sound REALLY good, as indicated in these audio demos at