Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LOGIC iOS RUMOURS!/ NEW USB-C RUMOUR + Why JOBS did not let his kids use iPad!

Comments

• Mr Vegas / Heads High

• @RUST( i )K At last a true kindred spirit!

• @Arpseechord said:

Sofa with pillows looks like a big happy dog🐶

I understand you.

• nanostudio 2 is a game changer how? It’s a synth, sampler, sequencer, and audiotracks. I am sure it will be useful, and creative, and good...but it won’t change any game that I know of. I had nanostudio 1 and I rarely used it at all.
    I do hope it comes out eventually, and that it is useful for those who love it. I do find it interesting and I will probably buy it...but I don’t yet feel my game changing from it.

LPX on iPad would be killer if it was well thought out, uncut, and based on a touch format...instead of a direct port. Having the full version of Alchemy on iPad alone is a superior synthesizer/sampler...just that little part of LPX is great to me...

In thinking about this all night, I really would rather see GarageBand mobile get more features and abilities...it is already a great starting point app...but I think mobile musicians would probably like a real solution for recording about now...Not some partial package with no real end game other than to transfer to a desktop or laptop to finish. Some folks don’t want a desktop or laptop anymore (me as one of them). I want OS X on the tablet with real apps and the ability to use my already purchased assload of plug ins like O8N2, iris2, etc etc on it.

That’s my two cents and I am aware two cents doesn’t buy anything...lmao

• @AudioGus said:

@Arpseechord said:

I understand you.

O, I get it now lol

• Red Dwarf – Backwards, reversed!

• Great fun reading this topic, haha, even for a dutch native speaking.
    I wish Proppellerhead ported Reason 2.5 to IOS. Not too heavy and less complicated than version 10. And also with the option to integrate AU.

• @u0421793 what have you done to my thread! You are demeaning de meaning of a decent god fearing rumor! Start your own meaningless thread! Let me have mine!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @u0421793 what have you done to my thread! You are demeaning de meaning of a decent god fearing rumor! Start your own meaningless thread! Let me have mine!

Okay.

One more, though.

Roaring Lion / Ugly Woman (1934)

• @LinearLineman said:
    @u0421793 what have you done to my thread! You are demeaning de meaning of a decent god fearing rumor! Start your own meaningless thread! Let me have mine!

• How can I refuse you anything @u0421793? Wow, 1934. Love that old stuff.
    @Identor. Ouch. Of course you couldn't know I am having a prostate ream in a couple of weeks. Great video. Deserves a meaningless thread of its own!

• @Identor said:

@LinearLineman said:

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

This is the dogs sofa

A happy dog= A happy home🐶🏠

• @AudioGus said:

@Arpseechord said:

I understand you.

Finally someone understands me :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Arpseechord said:

I understand you.

O, I get it now lol

Better late than never :D

• edited September 2018

I have a good friend at that works at Apple named "Siri" and I asked her some questions:

Me: Siri, what happening on September 12th?
    Siri: You have no appointments on that date, Dave.

Me: Siri, can you tell me about the new products coming on September 12?
    Siri: Apple does not comment products before announcement, Dave. Would you like me to put the announcement in your Calendar?

Me: Yes.

She's obviously very well trained and would not crack under intense interrogation.

• Maybe I'll get more industry news from "Alexa" or "Hey, Google".

• @McDtracy said:
    I have a good friend at that works at Apple named "Siri" and I asked her some questions:

Me: Siri, what happening on September 12th?
    Siri: You have no appointments on that date, Dave.

Me: Siri, can you tell me about the new products coming on September 12?
    Siri: Apple does not comment products before announcement, Dave. Would you like me to put the announcement in your Calendar?

Me: Yes.

She's obviously very well trained and would not crack under intense interrogation.

You could of tried giving your friend “ Siri” some Sodium Pentathol in her Coffee first next time... :D

• @studs1966 said:

@McDtracy said:

You could of tried giving your friend “ Siri” some Sodium Pentathol in her Coffee first next time... :D

I'll check to see if there's a Sodium Pentathol App and if the Coffee App supports it.

• @McDtracy said:

@studs1966 said:

@McDtracy said:

I'll check to see if there's a Sodium Pentathol App and if the Coffee App supports it.

:D :D

• @Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

This is the dogs sofa

Wow man, that shed has really come a long way in a few days!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RUST( i )K said:

@LinearLineman said:
    Well, this thread has degenerated quite a bit from its thin soup beginnings. I have searched google several times for any credible backup to @greengrocer 's statement of rumors that Logic and Final Cut Pro are transmuting to iOS. I have found none, but I sure have had a great time!

Tho I would love to see this thread hit 10k perhaps it is time we called for the last round of drinks and head on home? But hey, it's up to you. For sure if these rumors pan out I will say "I told you so!" if not, well it was a rumor after all!

So, this is officially transitioning into a self perpetuating troll thread in which we fake post stupid shit?

I AM IN!

Does remind me of fake punk which was even more fun than the real thing

• So has the game changed yet...

• edited September 2018

The only thing that gives me pause is that Doug has been active on the forum the last couple of days yet has mysteriously ignored this thread...

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    The only thing that gives me pause is that Doug has been active on the form the last couple of days yet has mysteriously ignored this thread...

Maybe he’s laughing in some corner... :trollface: < I got logic hahehihohu)

• @Dubbylabby said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    The only thing that gives me pause is that Doug has been active on the form the last couple of days yet has mysteriously ignored this thread...

Maybe he’s laughing in some corner... :trollface: < I got logic hahehihohu)

This is really the ONLY thing that could be considered as a source for this rumor hahaha

• @kinkujin said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Arpseechord said:

This is the dogs sofa

Wow man, that shed has really come a long way in a few days!

He has a very clever interior decorator :)

• 7.1K views 268 comments Funny what some rumors can do. But checking the responses here I see this is mostly a making fun of rumors thread. Good thing :)

• @greengrocer so glad you have made an appearance! You inspired me and deserve at least half the credit! Yes, it has been a lot of fun. I think 10k is wishful thinking but here we are on page nine. Perhaps you can breathe a little life into this by telling me where you read the Logic, FCP rumors in the first place? I looked several times and couldn't find a thing.

At least a rumor about the rumor!