Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta Particles As Fac Envolver MIDI Input

Anyone of you already wired Rozeta Particles to Fac Envolver?

Here my attempt: FAC Envolver receives MIDI notes from Particles, audio input from audioshare and delivers MIDI CC and NOTES to AudioKit Synth One in ApeMatrix.

Comments

• KILLER B)

• This video just turned the ApeMatrix switch for me - what a great app!
    but still need to get my head around the patchbay, it probably is intuitive....
    time to watch some vids
    Love Envolver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Totally inspiring combo of apps :)

• @Mayo said:
    This video just turned the ApeMatrix switch for me - what a great app!
    but still need to get my head around the patchbay, it probably is intuitive....
    time to watch some vids
    Love Envolver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Totally inspiring combo of apps :)

ApeMatrix is indeed amazing! At first (past months) I were a bit lost, but after digging more and more I found it so easy and powerful! I can scratch idea quickly, I like the "what you see what you get" idiom of the matrix. And yes Envolver is so versatile! I had so fun taming the Particles :D

• Holy crap I guessed I missed a big update! Glad you posted the video.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Holy crap I guessed I missed a big update! Glad you posted the video.

:)

In the same league of the previous video, here an extended version:

And BONUS, here something with the nice SpaceCraft from @deltaVaudio

FAC Envolver follows the envelope of a chord loop and controls SpaceCraft Main Panel X/Y by MIDI CC. Then every time the envelope signal goes over the threshold a MIDI Note is also sent to Zeeon (bass). One single note... but there is another FAC Envolver to provide the Trance Gate effect.

• @FredAntonCorvest I’m a big apematix fan, any chance of a step by step guide.

• edited August 2018

@Dchild said:
    @FredAntonCorvest I’m a big apematix fan, any chance of a step by step guide.

Yes it's planned, be sure to subscribe to www.youtube.com/fredantoncorvest to be notified :)

• Wow. Very cool stuff!

• @FredAntonCorvest said:

@Dchild said:
    @FredAntonCorvest I’m a big apematix fan, any chance of a step by step guide.

Yes it's planned, be sure to subscribe to www.youtube.com/fredantoncorvest

Would love to hear how you’ve set this up? Sound amazing

• Step-by-step guide would be fab. Just got ApeMatrix and I'm fairly lost. Thanks @FredAntonCorvest

• If you find particles useful you may enjoy collider also. Rozeta is awsome!
    Great for generative randomness too.

• Thx For turning me on to fac envolver👍🏼