Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jasuto is now 64-bit

Very surprised to finally see this updated. I am such a fan of this modular I kept my iPad on iOS 10 to keep playing around with it! The motion recording feature is so great, like a two dimensional Ribn built in.

Gives me a small hope for Samplr to get updated, as I believe both Devi went on to work for Apple. Different people so obviously no reason for me to get excited.

Comments

• @noisefan
    Thanks for letting us know. Love Jasuto! Also, agree with you that it would be great to see Samplr updated as well. One can hope..

• 64bit good news.

• So excited! I have a folder on my iPad called “dead letters” where I keep old apps, waiting for them to appear in my updates.

• Woo Hoo!!! Love Jasuto; incredibly powerful modular platform (FFT and spectral effects) with amazing touchscreen capabilities. The notion of node distance affecting modulation strength is brilliant.

I've also stayed on iOS 10 because I didn't want to let this go!

• Yes. It’s awesome. Thanks Chris!

• Great news! It's my all time fav app.

p.s. we had some discussion here
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/12710/jasuto-that-old-trickster

p.s.s now i can only dream if more things will be added to Jasuto (clock dividers, boolean logic/gates, LPG etc. )

• edited August 2018

@johnfromberkeley said:
    So excited! I have a folder on my iPad called “dead letters” where I keep old apps, waiting for them to appear in my updates.

Wonder what he's referencing there. Yumi Synth? Didn't he also do the initial Animoog and Filtatron development?

• Or the Android version of Jasuto? :cry:

• @lilou2093 said:
    Finally got the chance to convert Jasuto to 64bit, also fixed some random bugs, and updated AudioBus. I do have plans to continue extending Jasuto, but I think what I was working on before I joined Apple might take priority :)

If you are the jasuto dev, thank you oh so very much for the update!

• edited August 2018

Wow, I’d written this one off, reinstall time.

Cheers Dev!

(Edit) Weird, asking me to purchase again and not in my purchased list ...

• Looks like it's on sale right now: $4.99 → $0.99
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jasuto/id347758682

• edited August 2018

I bought it 2 days ago for 4.99...this app worth at least this price. For 0.99, I would for sure take 5 if it was possible

• @huphtur Grabbed! Thank you.

• You can load it in AB3 but not AUM?

• Grabbed it, asked me to pay them told me it was free.

I guess the old 32 bit version wasn’t showing on my purchased list hence the confusion.

Good to have this gem back.

• @syrupcore said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    So excited! I have a folder on my iPad called “dead letters” where I keep old apps, waiting for them to appear in my updates.

Wonder what he's referencing there. Yumi Synth? Didn't he also do the initial Animoog and Filtatron development?

It was the smiley face that got my attention....

• @gusgranite said:
    You can load it in AB3 but not AUM?

You can, it shows up as "Main" not "Jasuto"

• edited August 2018

Where have all the great the user patches gone? Another forum died? :'(

• Might have to get this

• what is he working on 😱.

• @rs2000 said:

Do you need archive of old "community" patches? When Jasuto was 1.3 or smth, we could share patches in app... I have archive of some, most still work

• @Qmishery said:

@rs2000 said:

Do you need archive of old "community" patches? When Jasuto was 1.3 or smth, we could share patches in app... I have archive of some, most still work

Upload ;-)

• @rs2000 said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    Upload ;-)

Sorry for disappearance! some irl stuff was keeping away...

Archive is HERE
    Keep in mind that scene or two might be broken (modules lost connection wires), and "author/title" fields for many patches were wrong due to bug.

• @Qmishery said:

@rs2000 said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    Upload ;-)

Archive is HERE
    Keep in mind that scene or two might be broken (modules lost connection wires), and "author/title" fields for many patches were wrong due to bug.

thank you oh so much

• @Qmishery said:

@rs2000 said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    Upload ;-)

Archive is HERE

Thank you, that's very kind and helpful!

• @rs2000 said:
    Thank you, that's very kind and helpful!

Btw please try doing audiorate thing again. I think in previous version there was a bug preventing that unless I misunderstood you.

• I have this issue with it. maybe some1 could clear it.

I have one problem:
    I bought it (+iaps) a long time ago
    and updates ok and works ok on old devices but when I try to download it/install it on the new iPad (air3) it shows that is not free in store and I need to pay again and IT HAS iaps (even if you say that now it doesnt). do you know whats going on!? can I have it again without paying since I already payed!? thank you!!!!

• @waka_x said:
    I have this issue with it. maybe some1 could clear it.

I have one problem:
    I bought it (+iaps) a long time ago
    and updates ok and works ok on old devices but when I try to download it/install it on the new iPad (air3) it shows that is not free in store and I need to pay again and IT HAS iaps (even if you say that now it doesnt). do you know whats going on!? can I have it again without paying since I already payed!? thank you!!!!

This is very strange (and perhaps bug on appstore's side?). Have this problem been solved to you?

• It's 2020 and i still return to Jasuto from time to time. Recorded me playing with some of my old patches :) I'm glad it's 64 bit finally...