Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus 2 is launching on Thursday, April 3rd 2014

Comments

• great news, can't wait!

• Glad to see Guitarism in the pack!

• Agreed! @funjunkie27. Guitarism is my top essential app! And @Rhism is a fantastic person as well! :-)

• @Sebastian It's time for another bone, por favor!! Submitted? Waiting for review? Already passed the review process? Not submitted? Kthx

• @chrisg it's "kthxbai". Jeez, don't be rude.

• You are absolutely right, I'm really sorry! Quick, someone else ask, before it drops. Cos it might drop today! Or next week. Or the week after that. We probably won't know now :(

• Sebastian is so evil. He's tweeted a link to a Sunrizer and Swoopster preset. But, of course, you need Audiobus 2 to open it.

• @Michael_R_Grant said:

Sebastian is so evil. He's tweeted a link to a Sunrizer and Swoopster preset. But, of course, you need Audiobus 2 to open it.

That's just cruel. BUT IM STILL VERY EXITE!!
    http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/26526774.jpg

• Stop teasing us with your presets Seb!

• Just some final testing with external audio interfaces.

• edited March 2014

@Sebastian said:

Just some final testing with external audio interfaces.

Awwmyygod we gotta wait for Apple to plow through a thousand flappy bird clones before seeing AB2? Oh the horror...very exite tho :)

• @sebastian I have a Novation X-Station...

• Ooo, test it with Behringer Istudio, I just received one today and it made me realize what I could do if AB2 was out here. (And it worked like I think it will...)

• @Sinapsya said:

@sebastian I have a Novation X-Station...

@NoiseHorse said:

Ooo, test it with Behringer Istudio,

NO NO NO that can wait, I want AB2 now!
    Haven't you waited long enough? :)

• @Greg of course you are right. I was attempting reverse psychology and obviously it was a feeble attempt. Seriously, I respect the incessant rigorous testing and tweaking (they're under tremendous pressure for a repeat of perfection) and I am super anxious while I'm concocting routes and set-ups in my head to try when it is released. I actually bought this IStudio thing to give me something to do to distract me while I'm waiting. Another feeble attempt. We just gotta try and be patient(er). . . .

• Very excited to demo version 2 to our students at Dubspot. Our advanced production students have taken a liking to some of the workflow options I've shown using Audiobus and iOS apps. The ability to save states and split sources really opens up workflow options for us who eventually dump into a DAW. Very excited @Sebastian!

• That's nice to hear!

• Please!!!!!! :) March is almost over

• It's no more "early 2014" :P

• edited March 2014

Is it submitted yet? ? Is it submitted yet? ? Is it submitted yet? ? Is it submitted yet? ? Is it submitted yet? ? Is it submitted yet? ? Is it submitted yet? ? Is it submitted yet? ?

? ?

• Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No.

• Aaaaawwwwwww :(

• The real question is, will Audiobus 2 have a new flat icon?

• @PHᐃNTᐃSM said:

The real question is, will Audiobus 2 have a new flat icon?

Not really important but I hope not, I hate flat design!

Windows 8...uch butt fugly!

• OMG. An update to the existing app?? Wow I love you guys. Rock on !! This team is awesome!!

• @Greg said:

@PHᐃNTᐃSM said:

The real question is, will Audiobus 2 have a new flat icon?

Not really important but I hope not, I hate flat design!

Windows 8...uch butt fugly!

I personally do think it's important. I like aesthetics and smooth design especially on the ipad. So I l aways hope devs pay some attention to the icon design so it fits nicely in my collection (I'm OCD, I know). Take iVCS3 for example. What the hell is that... srsly a no go.

Also flat design can be great, the new IOS7 does it well. A more equal and minimal look, I'm all for a audiobus flat icon. Windows 8 just copied it, badly.

• This week is it. I can feel it in me balls. Also me right eye is twitching. Oh, and the voices told me this week, so there's that too.

• @ChrisG said:

This week is it. I can feel it in me balls.

Sorry about that. I was looking for my keys...

• Oh so it was you that woke me up this morning..

• I got ya keys right here!