Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A few of my iOS creations...

These are mostly 'Hit record in Aum/ApeM and see what happens' type things, but I'm really happy with how my workflow is evolving here, enjoy!!

Comments

• There's some really great sounds in this collection of tracks. The image per track is also a nice touch.

• Wow, would love to see the nuts n bolts on several of these. Very cool!

• EarthDigital, Revweerb and DrinkDrankDrunk sound really nice for an on-the-fly-instamix :+1:

• Thanks guys!! Most of these use Patterning and P2 - I like to send midi out of Patterning and send it through RozScaler, or use it to drive a seq in StepPolyArp. Lots of doubling of synths going on... Question - what are peoples favorite midi delay effects? I'd love to do 'delayed doubling' of melodies...