Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

the Bram Bos library

Hi all. I've read so much about Bram's synths, utilities, tools, etc. I'm wanting to wade in ...
1) Is Rozeta relatively easy to use and interact with?
2) What host(s) do you recommend for Rozeta and Ruismaker and Troublemaker?

Thanks for your advice,
-kinkujin

Comments

• @kinkujin said:
    Hi all. I've read so much about Bram's synths, utilities, tools, etc. I'm wanting to wade in ...

Thanks for your advice,
    -kinkujin

Very easy and quick and fun to use. I only use AUM as a host currently.

• @kinkujin said:

One of the easiest

Personally I use AUM, apeMatrix and Cubasis depending on what I plan to do with the tune afterwards.

Thanks for your advice,
    -kinkujin

• It’s super easy, super fun and AUM ;)

• Rozeta is so easy and quick that I have been playing live less than usual. I fire up Cells, get some chords in, get a quick beat with a small amount of mutate, and go! AUM is what I use. So, yeah the Bassline component I have to chain 9 step patterns for 18 steps, but the others do 18 steps no problem.

• AUM or apeMatrix is my favourite host for Rozeta.

Advantage of apeMatrix being you can organise a lot of different Rozeta apps all from one screen, so it's a bit easier to manage currently than in AUM where you're scrolling along the mixer view. I'm sure this will be updated at some point though.

• I always use Rozeta (Particles, XOX, cells...), very easy and very usefull.
    Both AUM and apeMatrix for host.

• Hey @kinkujin - I've got a number of videos featuring the Rozeta suite that you can check out on YouTube. Here's one specifically on routing Rozeta in AUM

• Purdymuchdasaymheyah.

• Fast, easy, and fun.

AUM is very useful.

• edited July 2018

Thanks all and thanks Dave for the videos.

-kinkujin

• @kinkujin No problem - hope they helped!

• Great video Dave! AUM has been hard to fathom for me.

• Great video Dave! AUM has been hard to fathom for me.

• I love Rozeta in Cubasis.

• Well, I started with Ruismaker. 😊

• @AtticusL said:
    Great video Dave! AUM has been hard to fathom for me.

Awesome - I'm so glad it helped! There's lots more on my channel with more to come.

• Finally took the plunge for Rozeta and TroubleMaker. I guess I’ll be testing out in BM3 and Cubasis (don’t use it much).

• @kinkujin said:
    Finally took the plunge for Rozeta and TroubleMaker. I guess I’ll be testing out in BM3 and Cubasis (don’t use it much).

Current version of Rozeta won't work properly in current version of BM3 :neutral: Try Cubasis better to not get confused...

• I think Rozeta is cool and i've just dove in. I do wish however, that I could use it a daw besides Cubasis. What DAWs will it work in? And is the new version of BM3 supposed to solve the comptability issues? Thanks.