Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New app: Reslice by VirSyn

191011121315»

Comments

  • edited August 2018

    @Dawdles said:
    Can I tweak Release settings across all slices at once? Struggling to find the menu/button for that functionality. PITA having to do it individually across a ton of slices and also means I can’t tweak global release during performance. Am I missing something? Thanks

    You can always slide your finger on all slices to set all parameters in one time.

  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2018

    @Dawdles said:

    @Janosax said:

    @Dawdles said:
    Can I tweak Release settings across all slices at once? Struggling to find the menu/button for that functionality. PITA having to do it individually across a ton of slices and also means I can’t tweak global release during performance. Am I missing something? Thanks

    You can always slide your finger on all slices to set all parameters in one time.

    Thanks, that sounds like it’d work fine for what I need :) I guess the same workaround applies for setting all slices to reverse and tweaking attack? Will check it out. :)

    Yes you can tweak everything that way, except for reverse!! It’s where Reslice is fast and intuitive and takes advantage of touchscreen. BTW, Gadget Abu Dhabi has same sliding behavior.

  • edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good suggestions. I would like to see more AU parameters exposed. It would be just amazing to have pitch and release exposed for EACH slice (so I can adjust them using an external controller) It would be my dream drum sampler then. It must be admitted that its pretty close to being perfect now.

  • @Richtowns said:
    Good suggestions. I would like to see more AU parameters exposed. It would be just amazing to have pitch and release exposed for EACH slice (so I can adjust them using an external controller) It would be my dream drum sampler then. It must be admitted that its pretty close to being perfect now.

    +1
    Plus an optional focus mode (one knob controlling pitch for the current triggered slice)
    And support for endless rotary controllers .

    Would also love a fullscreen AU mode with the ability to sample.

  • Came here looking for ability to zoom on a section of a long sample and slice in there only. Guess that’s not possible?

  • @bounce said:
    Came here looking for ability to zoom on a section of a long sample and slice in there only. Guess that’s not possible?

    Long press the handle in the near?

  • @tja said:

    @bounce said:
    Came here looking for ability to zoom on a section of a long sample and slice in there only. Guess that’s not possible?

    Long press the handle in the near?

    Yepp, that's the way to do it!

    Hope ReSlice will gain same import options as AudioLayer (meaning Files.app access from the AUv3). The 'General Pasteboard Paste' works though. Also an option to directly trim & preview the recorded audio before slicing would be handy. (AudioLayer has the 'trimming' but currently lacks any way to 'preview' the recorded audio while trimming).

    So yeah, a 'merging' of AudioLayer and ReSlice would be pretty sweet :)

  • You are hearing and writing stuff down, @VirSyn?

    :) ;)

  • It's less writing but more copy&paste in ReSlice future log...

  • @VirSyn said:
    It's less writing but more copy&paste in ReSlice future log...

    Great :)

  • @VirSyn said:
    It's less writing but more copy&paste in ReSlice future log...

    Yes! Great to hear.

  • @VirSyn said:
    It's less writing but more copy&paste in ReSlice future log...

    I would love to see that log.

  • @VirSyn said:
    It's less writing but more copy&paste in ReSlice future log...

    good to see the Sampler-maker samples. :)

  • So, if not midi for the basic slice properties (pitch, volume, reverse etc) is there at least a tutorial for the arp section ? Can’t understand how it works and although the randomize function is cool it’s time to dig in ....

  • Thanks for the long press tip, seems other goodies are hidden in long press too.

  • @Korakios said:
    So, if not midi for the basic slice properties (pitch, volume, reverse etc) is there at least a tutorial for the arp section ? Can’t understand how it works and although the randomize function is cool it’s time to dig in ....

    I'm with you on the arp. Very cool and can sense the power in it but I'm lost.

Sign In or Register to comment.