Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Selling my Air2 full of apps (Greece only)

Going for a 12” Pro ;)
It’s the iPad Air 2 model with 64 storage ,non cellular.
Only from Greece .

Comments

• You cannot sell your apps unless you sell your user account along with the iPad :smile:

Good luck!

• @MobileMusic said:
    You cannot sell your apps unless you sell your user account along with the iPad :smile:

Good luck!

And your bank account :)

• @MobileMusic said:
    You cannot sell your apps unless you sell your user account along with the iPad :smile:

Good luck!

You actually can sell your iPad full of apps. Just do a fresh install of iOS, download the apps you own and delete your accounts. The only problem for the buyer is that (s)he can't update the apps you give him.

• Selling the account is doable and easy but does not follow Apple’s policy , so can’t and won’t further comment .

Selling it without the account but with the apps as @greengrocer described is completely legal .

If anyone is interested (but must be from Greece or using Greek store) pm me, don’t post here :)
    I’ll also send a link via pm with a pdf or excel file containing the app list .

• Well I live in Cyprus (Paphos area)... @Korakios mate... Kalimera!... :)

• i dont understand why anyone would do this..

• Adding an iPad 2018 32G (much faster but less storage).

Only PM. :)

@studs1966 said:
    Well I live in Cyprus (Paphos area)... @Korakios mate... Kalimera!... :)

Δεν το είδα , καλημέρα και καλές βουτιές :)

• @Korakios said:
    Adding an iPad 2018 32G (much faster but less storage).

Only PM. :)

@studs1966 said:
    Well I live in Cyprus (Paphos area)... @Korakios mate... Kalimera!... :)

Δεν το είδα , καλημέρα και καλές βουτιές :)

ευχαριστώ (My Greek is very Limited, but my 8yr old daughter goes to Cyprus government... So she can speak & read Greek & English... Very well.. Bomba!.. lol

• iPad 2018 sold,
    Air 2 plus account available , app list updated :)

• Price is 700€ with the Air2 , an updated app list is available as excel file :)