Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: T-RackS Group Buy

Yes, yes, these should be on iOS - trust me, I've mentioned this many times :) But for Mac/PC we're having a huge T-RackS Group Buy for those interested!

Comments

• @ikmultimedia said:
    Yes, yes, these should be on iOS - trust me, I've mentioned this many times :) But for Mac/PC we're having a huge T-RackS Group Buy for those interested!

Well the tech is already there, in Syntronik, so make it a stand-alone app already! :p

• @ikmultimedia said:

Meh, Macs are so expensive for a halfway decent one, and Windows is probably still shite. ;) Hey, if Fabfilter can charge $29.99-$39.99 for each AU plug, you can charge something like that for individual T-Racks plugs, no subscription please. ;)

However, give Sampletank AUv3 status and charge an IAP to activate that functionality, and I think we'll be solid. What do you say mate? I'll buy up the rest of the expansions I don't have if Sampletank goes AU!

• @richardyot said:

@ikmultimedia said:

Well the tech is already there, in Syntronik, so make it a stand-alone app already! :p

Or AU effects?

• @ikmultimedia said:

@richardyot said:

@ikmultimedia said:

Or AU effects?

I'll interpret that as a roadmap then :)

• @richardyot said:

@ikmultimedia said:

@richardyot said:

@ikmultimedia said:

Or AU effects?

I'll interpret that as a roadmap then :)

:D

• I would definitely get T-RackS an effects AUv3 for iOS!
    @ikmultimedia Please consider stripping out the effects rack from Syntronik into a separate app :)

• edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

Failing that, like @samu says, the multifx section from Syntronik as standalone. Personally the idea of individual t-racks fx doesn’t really interest me on iOS. Would much rather have multifx in one rack as too much view switching on iOS devices is a total drag....And syntroniks fx layout is great.

Let's just hope things get forward to the marketing department soonish :)
    I mean Virsyn's AudioEffx needs some serious competition on iOS and I feel T-RackS could be it...

• Thank you for the suggestions, the team are always made aware of such requests. Thanks again!

It is also probably worthy of note to those interested in the T-RackS Group Buy that it is now over 200 so we're at Buy One Get Two Free point. So now everybody gets 3 total processors for the price of one.

• edited August 2018

I know this went back on topic of iOS, but for those interested in the Mac/PC T-RackS plugins the T-RackS Group Buy is now at 5 for the price of 1 which is a great deal!

• For those interested the T-RackS Group Buy hit 6 for the price of 1 and was extended through Tuesday, September 4th