Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNRIZER SYNTH - Spidericemidas 2 - FREE Nautical Theme Preset Pack

Here is another FREE SUNRIZER Patch bank from Spidericemidas, this one has a Nautical Theme

You can get your FREE Spidericemidas 2 Nautical Theme Preset Bank here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/habglaj7gsbb0xr/Spidericemidas2.srb?dl=0

If you want to buy Sunrizer Synth you can get it here at the App Store.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sunrizer-synth/id443663267?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• Not quite certain what a 'nautical' theme is aurally, but there's some good ones here, especially at the more mellow end of the spectrum which I prefer. Thanks much!

• @JohnnyGoodyear I’m just referring to the names of the presets😎

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Not quite certain what a 'nautical' theme is aurally, but there's some good ones here, especially at the more mellow end of the spectrum which I prefer. Thanks much!

The aim was to have a collection of gentle, sweeping, wavering, floating and watery type sounds for relaxation, often including some use of white noise which would hopefully, when played, conjure images of the sea, wind, waves, beaches and other coastal related things which are generally relaxing and peaceful. Hence the patch names as nautical terms and phrases to influence the player/listener’s mood and mindset further towards the intended theme of the sounds, and also to have a bit of imaginative fun with the names, rather than “Pad1”, “Pad2”, “Bass1”, “Bass2”. I also happen to live near the coast and love the nautical side of life. Hope you can make some use of, and enjoy, the sound bank. Avast, me hearty! Savvy? ;-)

• Good stuff, @Spidericemidas... Thank you!

• Awesome sounds! Thanks!

• @thesoundtestroom Thanks for the demo of sounds. and @Spidericemidas Thanks for that pack. Those are some buttery smooth sounds.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Not quite certain what a 'nautical' theme is aurally, but there's some good ones here, especially at the more mellow end of the spectrum which I prefer. Thanks much!

The aim was to have a collection of gentle, sweeping, wavering, floating and watery type sounds for relaxation, often including some use of white noise which would hopefully, when played, conjure images of the sea, wind, waves, beaches and other coastal related things which are generally relaxing and peaceful. Hence the patch names as nautical terms and phrases to influence the player/listener’s mood and mindset further towards the intended theme of the sounds, and also to have a bit of imaginative fun with the names, rather than “Pad1”, “Pad2”, “Bass1”, “Bass2”. I also happen to live near the coast and love the nautical side of life. Hope you can make some use of, and enjoy, the sound bank. Avast, me hearty! Savvy? ;-)

To err is human, to arr is pirate....

• I clicked Favorite on almost all of them! First time ever! This is my fav pack this far! Thanks for such amazing tones truly inspiring for new stuff. :) <3 <3 <3 <3

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I clicked Favorite on almost all of them! First time ever! This is my fav pack this far! Thanks for such amazing tones truly inspiring for new stuff. :) <3 <3 <3 <3

That's great! Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you like the sounds and feel inspired by them.

• Thanks for these, some wonderfully evocative sounds, all very usable and lovely.

• I haven’t had a chance to download and try them out yet but I know they’re gonna be great! Thanks for sharing! :)

• @gmslayton said:
    @thesoundtestroom Thanks for the demo of sounds. and @Spidericemidas Thanks for that pack. Those are some buttery smooth sounds.

Thank you very much.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Good stuff, @Spidericemidas... Thank you!

You're welcome! Really enjoying Sunrizer all over again now as an AUv3!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

To err is human, to arr is pirate....

Did you hear about the pirate that had a steering wheel in his britches? “It’s driving me nuts”, he was known to quip.

• @Keenan said:
    I haven’t had a chance to download and try them out yet but I know they’re gonna be great! Thanks for sharing! :)

No problem, you’re welcome!

• @PhilW said:
    Thanks for these, some wonderfully evocative sounds, all very usable and lovely.

Sweet! Have fun with them!

• @Spidericemidas Just had a chance to have a play. Lovely sounds! Thank you.

• @waynerowand said:
    @Spidericemidas Just had a chance to have a play. Lovely sounds! Thank you.

That’s great! Cheers! They’re not so extravagent in themselves, but they’re designed more for complimenting each other when layered up in multiple instances in AUM now that Sunrizer is AUv3. Much like the way the LayR synth works inside itself.

• edited July 2018

Dear users. Be sure to explore the mod wheel! There’s A-B morphing on every patch for a bit more variation! 🤓🎹

• Another great set of sounds - thanks

• @Lurcher said:
    Another great set of sounds - thanks

Cheers! You’re welcome.

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Dear users. Be sure to explore the mod wheel! There’s A-B morphing on every patch for a bit more variation! 🤓🎹

Aha! I'm glad you mentioned this, because I missed that in my first pass. Quite lovely with the mod wheel...

• Yes, the mod stuff is cool beans

• @Spidericemidas Thanks for these, Spider. Great stuff

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Aha! I'm glad you mentioned this, because I missed that in my first pass. Quite lovely with the mod wheel...

The A-B mod wheel morphing of multiple parameters at once is Sunrizer’s trump card. Effectively giving you two patches in one when taken to extremes! Which arguably makes this a bank of 74 patches, not 37. Lol 😉

• @Daveypoo said:
    @Spidericemidas Thanks for these, Spider. Great stuff

Cheers, Dave! They could make for reasonable starting points for you to tweak further. Sorry no bass patches, I’m rubbish at making decent bass patches. That’s your job! I rely on other programmers for good bass patches!

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Yes, the mod stuff is cool beans

Aww yeah! I’m not aware of any other iOS synth that has this A-B morphing of multiple parameters at once (including the effects parameters!!) on the mod wheel. Something that sets Sunrizer apart from the many other iOS synths. 😍

• Nice, thanks!

• Many thanks for these. I like the Drexciya-esque ocean themed patches.

• These are great! We might need a new Sunrizer Sound Design Fest thread to collect some new presets from others as well now that it's AUv3. @richardyot hint, hint... :smile: