Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to backup apps on Windows?

I the past you could easily download and backup files through iTunes on a Windows machine. Seems you can't do this anymore. Anyone a suggestion how to do this?

Comments

• Imazing for PC

• edited July 2018

@[Deleted User] said:
    Imazing for PC

Thanks, unclear if this is a free, looks like a paid app? Any suggestions for a free solution?

• iTunes 12.7 drop the Appstore. You could try an older iTunes version. Looks like Apple has them still available. Not sure though if this still works for backups or downloading apps diretcly on your Windows computer from the Appstore. Maybe someone on this forum knows more about this.

• @mannix said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    Imazing for PC

Thanks, unclear if this is a free, looks like a paid app? Any suggestions for a free solution?

It's free with some restrictions.

• +1 for iMazing. Weirdly I just downloaded it half an hour ago to get some field recordings off my iPhone 5c. It worked like a charm & was free to do that. It also backed everything up for free too. For some reason iFunbox stopped working on my win 10 P.C. I have no idea if this is just my machine or Win 10 in general. Anyway iMazing did the job, so no worries...........