Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I have a dream...

...or rather I HAD a dream, was making this great soulful house track and was still able to remember the parts when I woke up, then I went back to sleep and couldnt remember it anymore damnit!

One thing I did remember is I used iSymphonic for strings which I hadn't thought of before (for house). Makes sense since lots of classic house tracks did use strings so at least I have that nugget.

How about you guys, ever get usable inspiration from a dream? I feel I used to have musical dreams more often but its been ages.

Comments

• I dreamed I saw a 2.

• Yeah, i get 80s sitcom theme songs in my dreams. Once I was lucky enough to roll out of bed and record it straightaway. Now I just need to find a screenwriter who writes wholesome and heartwarming tv...pretty rare these days.