Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nu-Trix The Synth Guy...

We like our iOS music video bloggers here, so I thought I'd shout out a link to Nu-Trix The Synth Guy.

I came across his channel when searching for videos on the Novation Peak, but he has some great videos on other Synthesis and iOS music topics.

Cool and calm presentation which I like.

Here's a link if you wanna check out his channel.

Comments

• Looks really good. Subscribed without watching anything first, just based on the range of topics. Thanks for the tip. B)

• Yeah I like his laid back no BS no hype approach

• Dig this 'Ant O'Knee' Tune by Nu-Trix the Synth Guy. It's been uploaded to an interesting new music platform Fe3dback.com where you can market songs you're a fan of.

I bought the 2 track ep. You can check it out here https://fe3dback.com/en/personal_store/rid/00000BKH93

Also has a cool music vid, which you can watch here

The affiliate/ marketing/ sharing could be an interesting market for iOS music. Fe3dback is quite new, but could this model take off? What do you guys think?

• @SpookyZoo Yeah this is so sick. I'm partial to the electro stuff. I would like to know more about those vector graphics...

• @futureaztec said:
    @SpookyZoo Yeah this is so sick. I'm partial to the electro stuff. I would like to know more about those vector graphics...

Then you're in luck. He did a video all about the Beeple clips he used for the video...

• edited July 2018

@SpookyZoo said:
    We like our iOS music video bloggers here, so I thought I'd shout out a link to Nu-Trix The Synth Guy.

Nu-Trix - The Synth Guy is one of my favorite IOS YouTube video bloggers next to @jakoB_haQ and a few others.šŸ‘
    I really love his relaxed way explaining synth related topics. Not only his videos about IOS synths are worth seeing. He know a lot about Synthesizer. Would like to see him here in the community because he is competent and a nice guy!

Here is a new video, his review of the Audiokit Synth One

I think @analog_matt will love this video!šŸ˜Ž

• @chandroji said:
    Here is a new video, his review of the Audiokit Synth One

I think @analog_matt will love this video!šŸ˜Ž

Yes, sir! You're right. I do love that video.

Lots of great tips for people on how to use Synth One!

I really love all of Nu-trix's videos. šŸ‘

• The newest one on Phase84 (great dive into a great synth)

• i love it when he says synt. I watched a lot of his videos before and Iā€™m not even a electronic music guy haha. I think his day job is a music production teacher.