Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

You know you might have too many apps when...

edited July 2018 in Other

You check into AF not only to see what’s new but to see what apps you plum forgot about .

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When you think you see a 'new' app and realise it's already installed on the device...

• @Max23 said:
    Audiobus is in your taskbar.

My taskbar is shameful then :p

• You want to find one and know it's got green in the icon and you flip past 20-30 green icons and stop... realizing you have already forgot the name of the App you wanted to find. All you've got is... green. OK. Maybe that's just me: early on-set Alzheimers? You'd tell me if this is universal, right?

• When you think that you need a new synth and forgot that you already have 102 that are unused

• Your 128gb ipad is almost full, forcing you to reluctantly archive your biggest least used apps (so that you can buy more).

• When you uninstalled 75% of your app collection and start to realize you never used or needed them anyway.