Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm not prone to starting off topic threads but I just couldn't hold this in any longer!!!

They are ruining Godzilla!!!

Have you seen the 2019 shorts, dammit Godzilla doesn't look like that!
I couldn't handle what Sony did to Godzilla last time, and now this?..... Unacceptable!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2018

he couldn't have waited until afterwards to light up a cigarette, what ever happened to Romance ffs?

but I digress, seriously..... That ...Is...Not... God...Zilla...

• I had a plastic Godzilla from the 70’s with glow in the dark spine scales that would agree. :)

• Yeah, that’s a different Zilla altogether.

Also, it would’ve been cool if they cast a young girl that looked like Eleven from Stranger Thi.....oh, right. :/

• That is not a toho movie is it?

• I'm glad you found a place and time to get it off your chest. Let it out brother!

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

• What a disgrace in more ways then one.

• @Max23 said:
    remakes are usually shit ...

Agreed

• I had no idea what you were talking about.
    Now, I see you were talking about “Gojira”.
    WTF is a Godzilla?
    :)

• I understand though that this new 2019 version has panning :)

• edited July 2018

@AndyPlankton said:
    I understand though that this new 2019 version has panning :)

hiyo, getting panned here pretty good, hiyo!

• @Max23 said:

Except when the remake is an AU version.
    ;)

• I want to see Final Wars and also the 2019 Version :)

• I liked the Gojira 2014...I liked Kong Skull Island...Legendary Pictures are doing okay by me, but it’s all so subjective. I really liked this new trailer, especially the Mothra reveal.

• Reboots, one even worse than the other, show lack of imagination. Disney made Star Wars into a joke.

• That why I prefer the invisible man, he we go gathering nuts in may. :)

• @supadom said:
    I'm glad you found a place and time to get it off your chest. Let it out brother!

lol.... you know I'm sensitive, plus my soft hands make me feel vulnerable. The other rappers in my neighborhood make me self conscious when I hold the mic cause when I say mic check they won't say 1212 and now this?... I love it when things get strange just as much as the next person but Eleven does not belong in a Godzilla movie, this is bad for both of their careers and on top of that this weird lizard in 2019 looks like it's wearing a batman costume, this is worse than when they replaced Bruce Lee with Bruce Li :s

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2018

@Max23 said:

@CracklePot said:

@Max23 said:

;)

of movies ;)

the only remake that was great was Plein soleil (alan Delon)- The Talented Mr. Ripley (matt damon)

The Thomas Crown Affair remake was pretty good.

Oh yeah, I liked the Judge Dredd remake much better.

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Has no one seen Shin Godzilla? If not why not. Thought provoking, eccentric, funny, sad.....I could go on. Go watch it.

• @Max23 said:

@CracklePot said:

@Max23 said:

;)

of movies ;)

the only remake that was great was Plein soleil (alain Delon)- The Talented Mr. Ripley (matt damon)

the dune remake was great, and there's another one coming up