Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help, midi control for "Hold" for DRC and Model 15, modulation for Model 15

edited July 2018 in App Tips and Tricks

Hello there !

I just can't control this using a midi controller...
On DRC I tried, CC 4 , 5, ,36, 65, 66, 69 , all things I could think of for a regular keyboard, but that didn't work...
All other controllers I've added are working (as midi learn) and modulation, that it's a fixed parameter is also well configured.
It's just this " hold" I can't control :(

On Model 15, the midi learn seems to function as my midi cc is recorded, but it does not switch...All other midi learn controls that I have assigned are working fine...

Also, the modulation on Model 15 (tried cc1) does not function...

Is this doable ? Am I nuts ?

Please help me audiobus super strong guys ! :)

Comments

• Anyone succeeded on doing this ? :)

• Did you try sending CC64 ( sustain message) ? Somehow this is a kind of hold.

• Thanks @AlexB , but for DRC I've got the confirmation by the dev that it's not controllable...Hopefully soon... :)

Still stuck with Model 15...

• Ok found out for Model 15 that "Hold" with Quneo controller has to be set to 127/127, to get "holded".
    Not sure if it's clear, but it does work... :)