Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Garageband song issue

edited March 2014 in Support and Feedback

One of the GB songs I have been working on has stopped producing audio... hit PLAY & the cursor runs, but no sound. The rest of them seem to work just fine, but just this one is having trouble. Any ideas?

Comments

• OK, I managed to 'fix' the problem, but I don't how what I did would have an effect: I switched from Track view to each of the instrument interfaces for each track and then back to the Tracks view, and it's all working now. Can't say that I understand why...

• thanks for the info.....btw the behringer is202 is awesome with garageband

• @kennyrox
    I'm a real noob when it comes to audio hardware, so I ask for your indulgence: what exactly IS the Behringer(sp?) is202 & what are doing with it and GB together? I may never have use for such, but information is power.

• Wait... never mind. I looked - it's a dock for an iPad, so that leaves me out.