Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeMatrix Parte Due: How to Rein In All the Crazy - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

edited July 2018 in App Tips and Tricks

The deeper dive is here! Prepare yourselves for a solid 35 minutes of apeMadness!

If you haven't watched the shorter intro video, please watch that one first!

Let me know if you'd like to see more videos like this.

Comments

• @Daveypoo said:
    The deeper dive is here! Prepare yourselves for a solid 35 minutes of apeMadness!

If you haven't watched the shorter intro video, please watch that one first!

Let me know if you'd like to see more videos like this.

Super helpful to me. Thanks for posting it! I for one would love to see more in-depth videos from you.

• Thanks Dave for making these videos. Well done and like you I find that I too understand apematrix quicker than AUM.

• Thanks @Daveypoo Now I know how to incorporate Turnado for realz.

• Awesome, guys! So glad you like it and I hope you have some new ideas.

@Lowetone I'm not sure I understood apeMatrix "quicker" than AUM, but once I had my light bulb moment I was off to the races. AUM was immediate where apeMatrix took a couple tries to click. Just hoping I can help others connect the dots quicker to see the possibilities.

• Thanks for the video! I really enjoyed it. 😄

• I enjoyed watching both of them and learned some new stuff about apeMatrix, thanks for posting.