Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deep Down

A mac/iOS hybrid again. A bit Logic, Kontakt, P900 some FX and all my fav. Moog apps like Model D, Model 15 and Animoog triggered from iPhone. I do love some Moog :)

Comments

• edited July 2018

I really liked that!!! Relaxing and scary all at the same time. Great work Cib, fine mixing which also sounds huge, lot of sounds, great and fluid construction. Great example of what can be done with both platforms too.

• Cool. Excellent production values. Just curious, what Kontakt libraries did you use in this piece?

• Evocative, the musical equivalent of Hemmingway's famous six word novel: For Sale, Baby shoes, never worn.

• @Janosax said:
    I really liked that!!! Relaxing and scary all at the same time. Great work Cib, fine mixing which also sounds huge, lot of sounds, great and fluid construction. Great example of what can be done with both platforms too.

Thank‘s! Especially Model D and Animoog are still my most used iPhone apps. Love them.

• @Kirth_Gersen_ said:
    Cool. Excellent production values. Just curious, what Kontakt libraries did you use in this piece?

Thx! The Kontakt libraries i used here are all from Heavyocity. In this case Gravity and NOVO.
    But they are layered with Alchemy, P900 and FX (Replika XT and B2).

• @LinearLineman said:
    Evocative, the musical equivalent of Hemmingway's famous six word novel: For Sale, Baby shoes, never worn.

:) Thank you!

• Excellent, @Cib! Bravo!

• @Cib Thanks for the info!