Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SAVE NOW Korg Products on Sale (Module+IAP's, Gadget+Gadgets, Arp Odessy, iM1...) until when?

I thought the Korg news was "burying the lead": SALE!

I don't need that new Gadget (I'm thinking) but I've been coveting Gladstone for months... so. I want to make my own jazz drummer loops. Now I want a MIDI drum set. Does this AAS with GAS ever end? Say that out loud on your next phone call in a crowded place (only pronounce "AAS" abd "GAS").

Comments

• Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that Korg Module does not have IAA or Audiobus.

• @gmslayton said:
    Correct me if I am wrong but it seems that Korg Module does not have IAA or Audiobus.

Korg Module has AB support and also works as an IAA Generator so it can be added to an Audio Track in for example Cubasis.

But as usual with IAA Generators an extra Midi Track (or midi routing) is needed in Cubasis to drive/sequence them.

• @samu Thanks. So I can assume that it is just Module LE that doesn't have Audiobus. I was testing it out to see before I bought it and was surprised that it didnt have Audiobus or anything. But it is the LE version so...

• @gmslayton said:
    @samu Thanks. So I can assume that it is just Module LE that doesn't have Audiobus. I was testing it out to see before I bought it and was surprised that it didnt have Audiobus or anything. But it is the LE version so...

I use module all the time in AUM

• Module serves a specific purpose better than any other App on iTunes:

It makes an iPad function like a Music (Keyboard controlled) Workstation like the
    Korg Krome, Yamaha Motif, Kurzweil, Nord Stage Piano, etc.

For a live keyboard player nothing comes close with the "Songlist" approach to bringing up the right sound fast in a live music setting. Rock solid behavior when you can't afford having your "instrument" crash.

For putting on headphones and adding a keyboard controller it's the most portable "rig" a musician and when you compare the cost of a fully loaded Module with all the IAP's to your typical Workstation for $1500-3000 it's such a deal. Korg knows this market well and hit a home run with that group of users. Many are discovering IOS through word of mouth and of course they soon find all the Apps that go beyond the Workstation paradigm to so much more.

Anyway... it's on sale. If it's your thing: load up because this only happens every 6 months or so. Do I really need a good Korg Triton for just $10 or a Mellotron for $5?

• I want module... But dang... huge footprint :open_mouth: