Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

anything like soundtoys echoboy on ios?

unfortunately it’s not IOS , but Big summer sales over at soundtoys, for anybody interested .
Also i’m looking for something like echoboy or echoboy jr on IOS. any suggestions?

Comments

• Try the echos and verbs of AUDIO DAMAGE for iOS AuV3

• edited July 2018

@rafaelollero said:
    Try the echos and verbs of AUDIO DAMAGE for iOS AuV3

do that have more than one delay app ?. yes, i love their reverb plugins

• I love Dubstation 2

• Soundtoys is a successor company (afaik) of WaveMechanics who did the original algorithms on some vintage Eventide 19" gear and the respective Time/Pitchfactory counterparts on Pro Tools TDM back around Y2k.

Their stuff may look humble on screen, but there's a lot of expertise in that company.
    I know the PT versions and there's nothing comparable in IOS land imho.
    But EchoPad by Holderness is really nice and versatile.

• FWIW, they’re having a great sale on their plugins at the moment.

https://www.soundtoys.com/product/

• @Telefunky said:
    Soundtoys is a successor company (afaik) of WaveMechanics who did the original algorithms on some vintage Eventide 19" gear and the respective Time/Pitchfactory counterparts on Pro Tools TDM back around Y2k.

Their stuff may look humble on screen, but there's a lot of expertise in that company.
    I know the PT versions and there's nothing comparable in IOS land imho.
    But EchoPad by Holderness is really nice and versatile.

yeah echo boy seems close but not quite there. i agree. i sure wish eventide and Diundtoys would come to ios