Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My vote for biggest iOS upcoming game changer is:

(Hopefully)
AUV3 for Sampletank.. It’s not exactly cheap if you fully load it up w iap’s but if you have a 4 gig iPad Pro , it’s one additional step towards desk -top land .

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know what I think it will be but I can’t say because I'm under a horrifically tight NDA, seriously

• The upcoming BM3 3.1 version for me (date?). Hopefully they will improve the keyboard (scale mode) and introduce some workflow improvements in song mode (freeze pattern to audio..).
    Such a long time without having news from Intua, hopefully they are working in version 3.1 and not in a desktop version...

• AR and VR, it's in its infancy now as people learn what they can be used for but sooner or later we will see some killer apps.

• edited July 2018

(screw up, see post below)

• Reason on iOS.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Reason on iOS.

I was just going to say that, so I’ll just quote you instead.

Wasn’t Propellerhead listing for job openings for iOS development some time last year? Thought I remember seeing that. Another major DAW would be a game changer, relatvely speaking.

• @e121 said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    Reason on iOS.

Wasn’t Propellerhead listing for job openings for iOS development some time last year? Thought I remember seeing that. Another major DAW would be a game changer, relatvely speaking.

Ableton on iOS

• @JRSIV said:
    I have a feeling a big update from Auria Pro could be on the horizon as the Auria forum has been pretty quiet and it's been quite awhile since the Pro version came out. Just a guess though, no information or gossip I've heard...

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    I know what I think it will be but I can’t say because I'm under a horrifically tight NDA, seriously

Ahh! An cliffhanger... Can’t wait!

• It seems every new app is a game changer these days.
    But some good FX would be on iOS.....PLEASE not another synth!!

• @thesoundtestroom : Wow, really? Just that comment alone is exciting ! Hoo-wee, something’s coming down the pike!

• My vote also for Reason Mobile DAW..

But, I really would support mr Rim Buentas with more cash (paid upgrade) to update Auria Pro with better UI and a more touchalike behavior...

As long as we have Fabfilters amazing plugins only in Auria, Auria will be on top of the “DAWs” on iOS...

• Personally, I think the game changer has already taken place, it's just gonna take some time to unfold: Audokit's Synth One. Could lead to the unleashing of a lot of talent that otherwise would not happen

• edited July 2018

Hmm, no mention of NS2, Loopy 3, ToneStack AUv3, Impaktor 2, Modstep 2 or Samplr 2?
    I'd get pretty excited if any of these dropped in the near future. But of course they're all updates and have been discussed a lot. Still could be game changers, I think.

• Actually, I’ll just be relieved if new Apple hardware/software doesn’t screw up the great things we already have going for us!

• Who makes NDAs? Only bigger company’s. So Propellerhead could be a possible candidate :)
    Interesting though... I like the gamechanger term

• not an app but a person who takes any app and does something beautiful with it.

I know what I think it will be but I can’t say because I'm under a horrifically tight NDA, seriously

Oh great! More tense and anxious weeks ahead while we wait, cheers Doug :D

• someone solved the riddle of a virtual mousedial/modifier-keys replacement to improve DAW timeline handling... not in 3D but with improved functionality o:)

• Love Doug’s tease! I’m currently looking forward to Quanta, anything else will be the icing on the cake.

• @PhilW I can’t wait for Quanta iOS too, first thing I'm going to try is sample some of Optigans bits and pieces, that should be fun.

Also on the other thing, I have zero clue as to when it will be released but it will be fucking huge

Also on the other thing, I have zero clue as to when it will be released but it will be fucking huge

So, company with a NDA... Aaaand... Fucking huuuge...

Be careful! ;-) People are watching.

• @Eriko said:

@e121 said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    Reason on iOS.

Ableton on iOS

Let's see in November

• Ah yes, the iOS scene and its obsession with stuff that isn't out yet :D

• edited July 2018

@e121 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

You know, i can send you an NDA and get free template for it from internet easy. NDA is not a big deal of any sorts, but more like standard procedure in business

• edited July 2018

@ToMess said:

@e121 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

You know, i can send you an NDA and get free template for it from internet easy. NDA is not a big deal of any sorts, but more like standard procedure in business

Well its still going be big news. That's what the gentleman said.