Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited July 2018

Any good? I don’t know what to make it just from looking at AppStore

• @Kühl said:

Seems pretty basic but I got a couple interesting 8 bit style sounds out of the mono one, probably won't be needing it.

• Whoa, the latest one - LCW-2 mono - is capable of some great digital sounds. Random for the win again!

Thx for sharing.

• edited July 2018

@1nsomniak said:

@Kühl said:

Seems pretty basic but I got a couple interesting 8 bit style sounds out of the mono one, probably won't be needing it.

Ok - I’ll put it on my maybe list :)

• @Kühl well it is free but probably not worth the time tbh.

• @1nsomniak Okidoki I’ll put it on my Father’s Day list 😆

• @gusgranite said:
    Whoa, the latest one - LCW-2 mono - is capable of some great digital sounds. Random for the win again!

Thx for sharing.

Yep, winner here.

• I just discovered this and his ToyTone which are pretty fun - especially for free!! LCW-2 is a fun source to sample from. As an iOS synth junky I can honestly say I’ll be using this one for its sheer simplicity to create unique Sfx