Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Want a hold option under button samplebot

Want a simple hold/repeat the sample option under a samplebot button.
Could the developer(s) please implement?

Thanks, FrenQ

Comments

• For now while you wait for that update, you can do this in the sequencer by placing notes one after the other. The note lengths seem to match the length of your samples, and you can place notes one right after the other without grid quantizing creating any little gaps.

• I know and do so now but i'm not completely happy with it for live purposes, we already discussed this i think but thanks again Cracklepot.

• But where can I submit my request?

• edited July 2018

@Frenq said:
    But where can I submit my request?

Seriously? Open the app, go to settings, and look at the in-app help page. PSA: this is a good process for any app, especially those like Samplebot where the dev has taken the time to make a useful help page.

That will take you here: https://samplebotapp.com/help

• (hint: if you read the help page, and don't find your answer, you will find contact info at the bottom of that webpage)

great design if you ask me ;)

• But also here, because I Am Always Watching ;)

I have been considering a "hold to loop" mode... Maybe a toggle could be a part of that.

• That would be great Michael!

@Michael said:
    But also here, because I Am Always Watching ;)

I have been considering a "hold to loop" mode... Maybe a toggle could be a part of that.

• @Frenq said:
    That would be great Michael!

@Michael said:
    But also here, because I Am Always Watching ;)

I am liking this idea. So you could toggle to loop or do so manually by tapping like we do now.

• Not wanna be impolite but is there any room to implement 'the hold to loop' mode any time soon?

• What’s the magic word?