Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spacecraft post part 2

The other post is huge and outta control lol, I couldn't rally tell what was going on, but I finally got spacecraft and am loving it.

Original post..
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/26856/whats-this-about-spacecraft-granular

I was trying to figure out if there are plans to let you record automation on screen rather than just record to an audio file. And move things around with knobs via midi 😁

Save the sounds you load and tweak

Fantastic granular app tho and I love the design, simplicity and textures! 5/5 imo

Β«13456716

Comments

• I rally agree.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    I rally agree.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dick lol

• @reasOne said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    I rally agree.

I know.

LOL

Surrry. >:)

• I thought AUM would remember the sample and tweaks to sc but it didn't πŸ”±

• @RUST( i )K said:

@reasOne said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    I rally agree.

I know.

LOL

Surrry. >:)

Totally acceptable, rally it is 😁

• @reasOne said:

I was trying to figure out if there are plans to let you record automation on screen rather than just record to an audio file.

+1 I was thinking the same thing. Imagine if the sequencer was part of this, all in sync with the other apps in AUM. Crazy!

• @RJB said:

@reasOne said:

I was trying to figure out if there are plans to let you record automation on screen rather than just record to an audio file.

+1 I was thinking the same thing. Imagine if the sequencer was part of this, all in sync with the other apps in AUM. Crazy!

Absolutely man, the sequencer is dope to play with while jamming and would love to see that be automation as well as all the other parameters ! Good call

• @reasOne said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    I rally agree.

This is why we get the posts out of control, 500 comments and half are nonsense like LoL, no comment pertaining to the the topic whatsoever! Who wants to read thru 500 comments when most are the above mentioned!

Including my nonsense post right now, LoL πŸ€™πŸΌβœŒπŸΌπŸ€’

B1gs

• @J_B1GS said:

@reasOne said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    I rally agree.

This is why we get the posts out of control, 500 comments and half are nonsense like LoL, no comment pertaining to the the topic whatsoever! Who wants to read thru 500 comments when most are the above mentioned!

Including my nonsense post right now, LoL πŸ€™πŸΌβœŒπŸΌπŸ€’

B1gs

Haha it can deff get outta hand sometimes, a percentage of b.s. Is acceptable in these forum environments, helps to get to know each other, and @RUST( i )K has always been really helpful so I didn't mind calling him a dick for his calling out my typo LOL

• I understand it all - long time lurker, see and read all the fun & games, poking and all, BUT when these topics get too out of hand, with 500 posts, who wants to readthru all the lol, posts just to get to the meat and potatoes!
    OP started a new thread prolly for that same reason, ( not speaking for OP )

Done with my rant,
    B1gs

• Rally great to be here

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Rally great to be here

Savage.

• Is this where the new conversation about SC is? :D

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Rally great to be here

Really loving your App!
    Thanx for the great work

• Thanks fella, get on the beta and you can try out the new sync feature

• How do we get on the beta?

• Just message me your appleID (it's an email address) and I'll do the rest . Then you can try out the new tempo sync feature :)

• Pm’d

Thanx for the opportunity!

• This was made with the older version without the sync feature so this app is gonna to get more interesting 🀀

• Nice one Trev!

• See the AU sample fix is out on beta, how people finding it ?

• PM the developer @deltaVaudio to request to join the on-going Beta phase. Might be close to being over.

• Anybody is welcome to join the beta.

• Anti iclouders will be happy as you no longer need iCloud drive to be enabled to load files

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @deltaVaudio said:
    Anti iclouders will be happy as you no longer need iCloud drive to be enabled to load files

Also handy when yer iCloud is full πŸ‘

• This App is great in standalone mode but I am confused a little bit about trying to use it in AUM. It only shows up as an AU or IAA effect not an instrument which is counter intuitive to me. So is this an instrument or an effect?
    I gather the sync is IAA only, correct?
    Thanks!

• @yowza it is an AU and IAA effect due to the fact that as an effect you can pipe audio into spacecraft and record it via the mic/AU-in button (under import audio). I don't think you can do then if it's an instrument.

Tempo sync works in both AU and IAA (or at least it should!) if you're not already on the beta PM me your apple ID if you'd like to try it out :)

• New beta build works great! Now that I can open samples in the AU from files I retract my request for Link support. I can use this as an AU exclusively.

• edited July 2018

@lukesleepwalker I know ! I'm really excited about releasing this build. please try to break it as much as possible!

I've started making music in AUM myself, the workflow is so slick. I just setup as AU, put any other things in parallel such as drums etc. and just jam, then I record everything in AUM and share to dropbox or whatever.

Also, I take it you have used the ableton link feature built into AUM?