Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Saving Synthmaster One patches to icloud...

anyone had any success with this feature?

can't seem to make this work, i've checked the settings for icloud and 'sent the preset to icloud' but i'm not seeing the files in my icloud.

i ask mainly because i had a panic this afternoon, been working on a project with 2xSM1 loaded in BM3. had a lot of crashes today and seemingly the previously saved BM3 sessions hadn't actually been saving. full on panic mode for 2 hours, i've managed to get the projects back to working order (not sure how) but in the process i did discover that i wasn't able to save the sm1 presets i had created using the itunes file transfer and i can not get the icloud option to work.

any thoughts, can someone else confirm?

Comments

• I still never figured our Synthmaster Player xfer of presets between MacBook and iPad........

So didn't even try with this one.

Alchemy did it wifi back in the day which was sick.

• edited July 2018

iTunes file transfer doesn't work with SM1 -yet-, as the documents folder is not used to save content. since there's an AUv3 extension, there's a shared appgroup folder, which is different from app documents folder.

• Saving to the files app works for me. I select save to iCloud and the presets get saved in an iCloud folder of He Files app. I back them up to AudioShare from there just in case.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Saving to the files app works for me. I select save to iCloud and the presets get saved in an iCloud folder of He Files app. I back them up to AudioShare from there just in case.

any ideas what i am doing wrong then?
    i'm doing everything you say (apart from the audisoshare because, well, i have nothing to put in there. I just have two empty folders under the synthmaster one folder.) what special magic are you applying that makes it work for you?

• edited November 2018

@cstep333 and @RUST( i )K I have the same problem in Synthmaster One for iPad, but I found a possible solution. I chose “send to airdrop” instead, and then I can choose in which iCloud Files folder I want to save the preset. I don’t use airdrop, but the preset file is now in that folder.

Haven’t tried yet to import it into my Desktop version. Have to check to which folder I have to move it.