Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Introduction to apeMatrix - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Hey everybody!

My latest video is out and it's my introduction to all things apeMatrix!

I started light with this one and concentrated mainly on how to route and connect things. I've got a much longer deep dive video coming soon if this one goes well where I'll dig into things more and create some funky grooves. I hope you dig the introduction!

Comments

• Thanks for the simple intro! I’m still not sure I want this thing, I’ll be waiting for your in depth video.

• Looking forward to the deep dive video. Loving ApeMatrix so far. Definitely recommend it

• Great intro to this app......I don't know if I need this but will be waiting to view the in depth video

• Simple intro but clear explanations...Thanks.

• Just what I needed to get started, looking forward to learning more. Thanks

• Really helpful Dave, look forward to the big one!

• Awesome - thanks, everyone. I've been hesitant to post my longer videos because I know I can prattle on and on...

and on...

But there seems to be a fair amount of interest, so let me edit down the other one and make it into something presentable.

Thanks for watching - now go play with apeMatrix!

• hey, thanks for this! very helpful.

• Very helpful Dave, got me started. Thank you!

• @Daveypoo said:
    Awesome - thanks, everyone. I've been hesitant to post my longer videos because I know I can prattle on and on...

and on...

But there seems to be a fair amount of interest, so let me edit down the other one and make it into something presentable.

prattle away sir!!!

• @Stephan523 said:

@Daveypoo said:
    Awesome - thanks, everyone. I've been hesitant to post my longer videos because I know I can prattle on and on...

and on...

prattle away sir!!!

Cool - thanks. I got enough feedback from folks that they want more apeMatrix, so I'm working on the other video and will have it up when I'm done.