Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NIN: New Song Live

Interview

Trent still making it happen.

Comments

• Yes!! thanks for posting.

• @eross said:
    Yes!! thanks for posting.

My pleasure!

• edited July 2018

Awesome, no matter what, still in my top five always. Amazing to see how he (they) continue to evolve. Still think The Fragile my favorite album of all time.

But don’t get me wrong, there’s always something in all of them that just resonates with me

• Viva Paris!

I don't see Alessandro Cortini. Still with NIN ?

• @icsleepers said:
    Awesome, no matter what, still in my top five always. Amazing to see how he (they) continue to evolve. Still think The Fragile my favorite album of all time.

But don’t get me wrong, there’s always something in all of them that just resonates with me

First time I listened to Pretty Hate Machine it just rocked my world.

Coming from a background of Punk, Industrial, NY Hardcore, and Rap at the time, I felt like someone had music that matched in my head for those times when I was alone with myself during those trying teen years.

And yes, you are correct, he has evolved to match my growth and maturity.

One of the best live performances I ever saw was NIN at first Woodstock Redo.

• @shoutn95 said:
    Viva Paris!

I don't see Alessandro Cortini. Still with NIN ?

No

Atticus is his main dude last couple years as far as I know.

They do the soundtracks together.

There are some cool youtubes with Alessandro's stage set up with NIN.

• @RUST( i )K

OK.
    As Alexandro C. make/made some solo stuffs, I was wondering about that...

• I love gigs of that size, where the room is small enough that you can hear the actual band and not just what's coming through the PA, amazing energy usually. This performance is proof that us old buggers can kick it too :D

• Energy. Passion. Punk.

• @shoutn95 said:
    @RUST( i )K

OK.
    As Alexandro C. make/made some solo stuffs, I was wondering about that...

He has some stuff on BoilerRoom

• There’s also this recently collaboration with Todd Rundgren:

• Trent and Atticus did the next Pixar movie. :)