Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Visiting girl world

1234568»

Comments

• edited June 2018

@MikeyP said:

@oat_phipps said:

@MikeyP said:
    New single from Halestorm.

Lzzy has the best female rock voice ever. Fight me :)

Too throaty, not raspy/airy enough to hold that title. Let's tussle

Who would you counter with?

Thats a good question, ill have to think on it for a few mins

• This will haunt you.

Lhasa (de Sela): "Soon this place will be too small"

• Imogen Heap. Just her and her looper (non-iOS), live.

• Imogen and Jeff Beck. (Damn, he remains amazing. All those sounds, and no pick needed.)

• Maria Franz and Heilung:

• Maria and Heilung again:

• Angel Olsen: Special

• edited July 2018

Lucette Bourdin: with her album Golden Sun as a shining example... ~ the beginning of the track He Will Find still affects me greatly.

There's a wonderful post on Bourdin's music here: https://makeyourowntaste.com/2012/12/29/lucette-bourdin-1954-2011-a-retrospective/

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe this topic should be re titled 'Day release from boy world'.

• edited July 2018

Love that Broadcast song @Dawdles

First heard this one watching True Detective and it still gives me goosebumps!

• I just saw the Indigo Girls and it was pretty good. I don’t normally listen to their albums, but they were fantastic live and all female. I’m a drummer and keyboard player and they had neither of those things, but the girl they had on violin was phenomenal and there were 3 part harmonies, which is always good.