Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2018 Bluetooth rant

I'll admit I don't really know much about bt other than I can connect my bt devices with other devices ๐Ÿ˜‚
But, dang it's 2018 and I still can't connect my bt headphones and seaboard block at the same time !!! Come on maaaaan, why isn't this possible ???

Comments

• Just wait until 2035 when you'll be able to play notes by thinking of them. These petty BT issues will feel like minidisc feels to us now.

Whatever comes I'm sticking with wires.

• @reasOne said:
    I'll admit I don't really know much about bt other than I can connect my bt devices with other devices ๐Ÿ˜‚
    But, dang it's 2018 and I still can't connect my bt headphones and seaboard block at the same time !!! Come on maaaaan, why isn't this possible ???

Even if it was possible, you'd complain about another issue: Audio latency.
    At least that's the main reason why I don't use my bluetooth headphones for playing live with a keyboard. Maybe with the Seaboard it would matter less when playing very emotional chords o:)

• @supadom said:
    Just wait until 2035 when you'll be able to play notes by thinking of them. These petty BT issues will feel like minidisc feels to us now.

Haha true, will we even need iPad then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @rs2000 said:

@reasOne said:

Even if it was possible, you'd complain about another issue: Audio latency.
    At least that's the main reason why I don't use my bluetooth headphones for playing live with a keyboard. Maybe with the Seaboard it would matter less when playing very emotional chords o:)

Deff gonna get latency with bt, but maybe that can be fixed as well some day !
    I don't notice much when I keep it minimal on the amount of apps I run at a time, but ya would like to see a fix

• @reasOne said:

Really? I had my seaboard and a bluetooth speaker hooked up at the same time. Downside was that I had never used bluetooth audio before so when I noticed latency I thought it was the seaboard.

• When Bluetooth device canโ€™t pair ,a nice workaround is to delete the device ,turn off then on the Bluetooth in settings .
    It usually happens if I donโ€™t use the Bluetooth device for few days .

• Bluetooth midi is voodoo.
    Bluetooth audio is not.

• @reasOne said:

@supadom said:
    Just wait until 2035 when you'll be able to play notes by thinking of them. These petty BT issues will feel like minidisc feels to us now.

Haha true, will we even need iPad then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No, it will all happen internally. Ah, wait...it already is!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Bluetooth midi is voodoo.
    Bluetooth audio is not.

Hahaha, so true.

• edited July 2018

The whole โ€œplay my live music with wireless headphonesโ€ dream gets deflated the instant you try it... BT latency is such a buzz kill. Weโ€™re stuck with wires a while longer.

BT midi? Yes, voodoo. Well, the good kind of voodoo.

• Yea we are hooked to tha wires longer... Ugh I just wanna be able to jam at the park and have better sound than the internal speakers and I broke my wired head phones

• With the Sony H.ears you get a choice: crap latency or crap sound.