Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Retronyms -iMPC PRO 1 is not showing in the UK app store

Comments

• There was a warning that the app will be removed and it would be last chance to upgrade to iMpc Pro 2 with the bundle offer .

• @Korakios said:
    There was a warning that the app will be removed and it would be last chance to upgrade to iMpc Pro 2 with the bundle offer .

Ok thanks - its good that I copied the original install file to my Mac for back up

• edited July 2018

Hi
    You mean that even you purchased it they took it out from app store and you cannot redownload it again?

• You can always download discontinued apps straight from App Store on your iPhone/ipad.
    As long as the dev has an Apple account ;)

But I wouldn’t use it for serious work anymore since remaining bugs will not get fixed and there is a risk at iOS updates .

• @Koraikos
    Ah ok, so the thing is that you cannot purchase it as brand new anymore.

Actually it does not get much use and sure the bugs will become more noticeable.

• @AlexB said:
    @Koraikos

Actually it does not get much use and sure the bugs will become more noticeable.

Yes , because after v2 they left v1 as a cheaper alternative to try the app and if people liked it , they could upgrade to v2 via the bundle offer .
    Classic retronyms marketing decisions. (IMpc classic -> Pro -> Pro2 )
    For me they should add IAPs instead .

• @AlexB said:
    @Koraikos

Try sampling any IAA instrument and the bugs (crashes) will become immediately noticeable >:)

• Hehe, just tried again and it crashed... Impc pro never worked propperly so better off now with BM3.

• Yet another of my purchased apps that disappears before I get to properly use it... So it goes on iOS!

• edited July 2018

I wonder how this impacts purchasers/users of Tabletop, for which iMPC Pro (1) is a “Tabletop Ready” app
    It’s the setting where, like iProphet and iMini, the app performs best - though I’ve not had any issues with iMPC Pro 1 stand-alone since the last update