Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNRIZER is now ((AU<3)) - - - In the AppStore!!! ... (Free Update) - - - [Classic Synth!]

edited July 2018 in General App Discussion

:-))

@giku_beepstreet said:
btw. Sunrizer AU beta is available for testing. Drop me an email to info beepstreet.com if you want to hunt my bugs ;)

Happy Testing..

King

—————

Edit: ITS LIVE NOW! :)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sunrizer-synth/id443663267?mt=8

Comments

• By the way, it’s Greeeeeeeeeat! (of course)

King

• Does the beta over-write the currently installed app or is it a completely 'new' app that can run side-by-side with the existing install of Sunrizer?

• It overwrites the current app. I didn't lose any presets or anything. but my presets didn't seem to migrate to the AU version yet.

This is amazing to have as an AU, btw.

• Is this beta for iPad only?

• Just installed and about to give it a go!

• @JonLewis said:
    Is this beta for iPad only?

Unsure - I'll have to mess with it later on but I'm psyched!

• BTW email address is info @ beepstreet.com. I must admit it took me wayyy to long to figure that out.

• Beta is iPad only. A few minutes in I can confirm this is going to be brilliant as AUv3

• I'm very excited for this

• No more free slots. I haven't expected such a huge response ;). Sunrizer v.4.0 (AUv3) will be available soon as a free update.

• @Daveypoo said:
    It overwrites the current app. I didn't lose any presets or anything. but my presets didn't seem to migrate to the AU version yet.

You mean you don't see your banks in AU version? You should. :) Confirm please.

• @giku_beepstreet Does this mean you don’t need any more beta testers? I’ve been checking the App Store everyday for the update!

• edited June 2018

The magic of Sunrizer is the mix of great sounds + low CPU usage. This app is destined to be a great AUv3 because of that. My first test was to latch and sequence as many instances as possible to see how the CPU handled the load. I had five instances on a 2015 iPad Pro... at 25% CPU ! :sunglasses: 👏🏼💪🏼

• @Hmtx said:
    The magic of Sunrizer is the mix of great sounds + low CPU usage. This app is destined to be a great AUv3 because of that. My first test was to latch and sequence as many instances as possible to see how the CPU handled the load. I had five instances on a 2015 iPad Pro... at 25% CPU ! :sunglasses: 👏🏼💪🏼

It was optimized for ipad 1 :). Its that old.

• Looking forward to this one.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Daveypoo said:
    It overwrites the current app. I didn't lose any presets or anything. but my presets didn't seem to migrate to the AU version yet.

Correct - I only see the basic presets in the AUv3 version. My bank and the web ones I've added are not showing.

• @Daveypoo said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Daveypoo said:

Correct - I only see the basic presets in the AUv3 version. My bank and the web ones I've added are not showing.

btw. have you started standalone app? It should move files to the new location.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Daveypoo said:

I thought I lost all my banks when I installed this version over my existing version. It turns out it reordered them. I still have my Spidericidimas and Sound of Izrael 2017. Phew, though reinstalling would be a snap from dropbox.

• It’s pretty light on CPU had 4 instances of Sunrizer AU, 1 Synth One, 3 Rozeta, 2 SPA unit and a few fx only hitting 49% on iPad Pro 9.7 (2016).

• Also no crashes looks a rock solid build so far.

• edited June 2018

Sunrizer is still one of my favorite....on iOS and mac. I layered just for fun 80 instances of Sunrizer in Logic.....and it still works on my 5 years old machine :o
    Sunrizer is def. one of the best synths ever if you count the cpu usage/audio output.

• I started standalone first and ALL of my imported banks showed up right away and also when I opened the AU all banks were there

• I’m not at all surprised there were so many folks eager to beta test this one. Talk about exciting! Have fun for those who got the nod...

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Daveypoo said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Daveypoo said:

btw. have you started standalone app? It should move files to the new location.

Yep - that did it. I was just too psyched to try out the AUv3 that I didn't go for the stand-alone first!

• Awesome news! Does this mean Impaktor will be getting the AUv3 treatment??

• Wow. I forgot how awesome this synth is. It was always in the back of my mind, but actually having the AU and re-familiarizing myself with it... there’s a reason it’s considered a classic. This was one of the first synths I purchased on the iPad and it still holds up when compared to the new school. Amazing update.

• Looking forward to this! :-)

• Wow, that was fast (i mean all beta-slots filled already) so I'm just crossing my fingers then I don't find any bugs when it's finally released. I've not yet bumped into a 100% bug/glitch-free app :)

• it's brilliant as an AU :)
    The interface is so well done with silky smooth scaling too.